Last Updated: September 15, 2023
Livingston travel to Ross County on Saturday, when they pair of them go toe-to-toe at Global Energy Stadium in a exciting Premiership encounter.
Ross County vs Livingston Stats
- Ross County have conceded in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Ross County have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Ross County have conceded in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Ross County have scored in 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Ross County have won 3 of the last 4 matches
- Livingston have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- In the last 4 Livingston away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 3 Livingston away matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Livingston have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Livingston have won 3 of the last 4 away matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
Ross County vs Livingston Squad lists
Ross County Squad
Malky Mackay will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Livingston from the following players:
- Ross Laidlaw (1), Ross Munro (21), Alex Samuel (25), Ben Purrington (3), Connor Randall (2), Dylan Smith (30), Jack Baldwin (5), James Brown (4), Jordan Tillson (22), Josh Reid (43), Ryan Leak (42), Will Nightingale (18), Adam MacKinnon (20), Ben Paton (24), George Harmon (16), Jay Henderson (17), Max Sheaf (12), Ross Callachan (8), Scott Allardice (6), Scott High, Viktor Loturi (14), Eamonn Brophy (9), Jordan White (26), Jordy Hiwula-Mayifuila (19), Josh Sims (11), Kyle Turner (7), Simon Murray (15), Yan Dhanda (10).
Here is the full team squad of Livingston. The 49 year-old David Martindale will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Jack Hamilton (32), Shamal George (1), Ayo Obileye (6), Calan Ledingham (35), James Penrice (29), Luiyi Perez (23), Michael Devlin (5), Michael Nottingham (21), Miles Welch-Hayes (14), Tom Parkes (4), Andrew Shinnie (22), Aphelele Teto (17), Christian Montano (3), Daniel Mackay (11), Dylan Bahamboula (7), Jamie Brandon (12), Jason Holt (18), Mohammed Sangare (20), Samson Lawal (40), Scott Bitsindou (38), Sean Kelly (24), Stephen Kelly (10), Steven Bradley (16), Bruce Anderson (9), Danny Lloyd-McGoldrick (25), Esmael Goncalves (39), Joel Nouble (19), Kurtis Guthrie (28), Scott Pittman (8).
Ross County vs Livingston Lineups
Ross County vs Livingston Preview
Ross County added two wins to their account in their three most recent outings, as they beat St. Johnstone by 2-0. Their next match left them empty-handed in a 0-2 defeat against Rangers, followed up by a 0-1 win against Kilmarnock. Finishing somewhere in mid-table will probably be satisfactory for Livingston, who aim to keep the relegation line at a distance in the Premiership. Ross County only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent Premiership matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew one and lost three, as they scored seven and conceded eight goals.
Livingston claimed four points from a possible nine in their last three matches across all tournaments, which opened with a defeat 4-0 against Rangers. A 2-3 win followed against Hibernian, before drawing 1-1 with St. Mirren. Retaining their Premiership status and challenging for a top half finish will be on the agenda for Livingston this season. Livingston only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Premiership. In these six matches they drew zero and lost five as well as being outscored by 14 goals to three.
Ross County vs Livingston H2H
Livingston were knocked out cold when Ross County took a 2-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat, Livingston handed out in the game before. Livingston seem to have a bit of a love affair with Ross County, as they have beaten them five times in last ten encounters. The bookies have Livingston to win this match at best price odds of 3.10.
Current Premiership standings
Ross County are number 5 in the table on six points after four matches. Livingston rank as number 7 with five points after four matches played. Ross County are currently just ahead of Livingston by one point in the Premiership table. While the hosts are number five with six points, the guests rank as number seven in the standings.
Full Time Betting
Ross County claimed all three points four times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing two along the way. They endured defeat in four of the games in this run. Livingston won four of their last 10 games away, while drawing zero and losing six in this series of matches. Ross County claimed two wins without conceding a goal in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Livingston were knocked out cold when Ross County took a 2-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat, Livingston handed out in the game before. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Ross County and Livingston. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80. Ross County scored at least once in 8 of their 9 most recent encounters in the Premiership against Livingston. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the past ten matches between home side Ross County and Livingston. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Less than 2.5 goals came out three times in the past ten encounters between these two while both teams not to score was a winning bet four times. Ross County managed an average of one goal, with Livingston averaging 1.4 goals. Ross County performed an average of 2.5 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Livingston, who managed to score 1.7 times in those matches.