Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 9, 2023
Rio Ave take on Pacos de Ferreira for a match in the Primeira Liga this coming Saturday at Estadio dos Arcos.
How to Live Stream Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira Match Preview
Rio Ave look in good shape before their upcoming match, as they seek to remain unbeaten. They started by taking out Arouca in a 0-1 win, before a 1-1 draw followed against Maritimo. Their most recent outing resulted in a 0-0 draw in a hard-fought encounter with Vitoria de Guimaraes. In their last six Primeira Liga home matches, Rio Ave won four times. They’ve drawn once and lost once, while scoring nine and conceding five goals.
A single point prevents Pacos de Ferreira from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 0-2 and 3-0 against Vizela and Sporting CP, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 1-1 draw against Chaves. In their last six Primeira Liga away matches, Pacos de Ferreira failed to win even once. Instead, they’ve drawn one and lost five, scoring four while also conceding 14 times. No team have won fewer matches away from home than Pacos de Ferreira have so far in the Primeira Liga this season.
Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira Team Stats
- In 18 of the last 20 Rio Ave home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 9 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Rio Ave matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Rio Ave home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Rio Ave have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- Pacos de Ferreira have not won the last 20 matches in a row
- Pacos de Ferreira have conceded in the last 20 matches in a row
- Pacos de Ferreira have not won the last 12 away matches in a row
- Pacos de Ferreira have lost 8 of the last 10 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Pacos de Ferreira have lost 5 of the last 7 matches without scoring a goal
Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira Squad Lists
Rio Ave Squad
The 37-year-old manager of Rio Ave, Luis Freire, will select the lineup against Pacos de Ferreira from the players listed below:
- Jhonatan, Lucas Flores, Magrao.
- Aderllan Santos, Costinha, Josue, Miguel Nobrega, Nando Pijnaker, Patrick, Pedro Amaral, Renato Pantalon, Savio Alves.
- Amine Oudrhiri Idrissi, Andre Pereira, Andreas Samaris, Guga, Joao Graca, Joca, Miguel Baeza, Nikola Jambor, Vitor Gomes.
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Emmanuel Boateng, Fabio Ronaldo, Hernani, Leonardo Ruiz, Paulo Vitor, Ukra.
Pacos de Ferreira Squad
This is the full squad of players that the Pacos de Ferreira head coach Peixoto will select from for his starting XI:
- Igor Vekic, Jordi, Jose Oliveira, Marafona.
- Antunes, Erick Ferigra, Fernando Fonseca, Flavio, Helder Lopes, Jorge Silva, Luis Bastos, Nuno Lima, Pedro Ganchas, Tiago Ilori, Vasco.
- Abbas Ibrahim, Bastien Toma, Cristian Parano, Denilson, Jordan Holsgrove, Juan Delgado, Luiz Carlos, Matchoi, Nicolas Gaitan, Rui Pires.
- Adrian Butzke, Alexandre Guedes, Arthur Sales, Joao Vigario, Kayky, Mauro Couto, N’Dri Philippe Koffi, Nigel Thomas, Ze Uilton.
Check Out Also
Rio Ave vs Pacos de Ferreira H2H
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Rio Ave played Pacos de Ferreira. The pair split the points in a 1-1 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Trying to pick a winner from their h2h is a tough task as neither side have been able to fully dominate their coming opponent. Pacos de Ferreira won two of the previous ten encounters, whereas Rio Ave claimed three points two times in these ten matches. The bookies have Pacos de Ferreira to win this match at the best price odds of 1.04.
Full Time Betting
Rio Ave claimed all three points six times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing one along the way. They endured defeat in three of the games in this run. Pacos de Ferreira won zero of their last 10 games away, while drawing two and losing eight in this series of matches. Rio Ave won four of their last 10 games on home soil without allowing a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The most recent outing between Rio Ave and Pacos de Ferreira ended up a 1-1 draw. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 1.03.
Both teams not to score was a winning bet five times in the last ten encounters between Rio Ave and Pacos de Ferreira as under 2.5 goals happened four times. Rio Ave scored an average of 1.2 goals a game, with Pacos de Ferreira averaging 1.1 goals in this run. Rio Ave saw over 2.5 goals in two of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Pacos de Ferreira’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.4 goals in these matches.