Rennes vs Lille – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 2, 2023
The Ligue 1 clash at Roazhon Park on Saturday sees Rennes hosting opponents Lille.
How to Live Stream Rennes vs Lille on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Rennes vs Lille may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Rennes vs Lille on TV
UK: BT Sport
Rennes vs Lille Match Preview
In their last three games, Rennes lost 1-0 against Marseille, got defeated 2-1 by Lorient before winning 3-0 against Strasbourg. Rennes have been nothing short of fabulous at their home ground in the six most recent Ligue 1 matches here. They quite simply claimed a maximum 18 points, scoring 14 while conceding four goals. Naturally, this is the best points total in Ligue 1 across the last six games.
Lille added four points to their account in their previous three matches, starting off by beating Troyes 5-1. A 1-0 defeat against Nice followed, before sharing the points with Clermont Foot in a 0-0 draw. Lille won twice, while also recording one draw, and three defeats in their last six away matches in Ligue 1. The scoreline from these matches says four goals conceded and six scored.
Rennes vs Lille Team Stats
- Rennes have scored in 46 of the last 48 home matches
- Rennes have not lost the last 14 home matches in a row
- Rennes have scored in 29 of the last 30 matches
- In 11 of the last 13 matches Rennes played, both teams scored
- Rennes have won 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Lille have not lost 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Lille matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Lille have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Lille matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Lille away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Rennes vs Lille Squad Lists
The 56-year-old coach of the home team, Bruno Genesio, will select the lineup against Lille from this squad:
- Dogan Alemdar, Elias Damergy, Romain Salin, Steve Mandanda.
- Adrien Truffert, Arthur Theate, Birger Meling, Christopher Wooh, Djed Spence, Guela Doue, Hamari Traore, Jeanuel Belocian, Joe Rodon, Lorenz Assignon, Steven Moreira.
- Baptiste Santamaria, Benjamin Bourigeaud, Desire Doue, Flavien Tait, Lesley Ugochukwu, Lovro Majer, Warmed Omari, Xeka.
- Amine Gouiri, Arnaud Kalimuendo-Muinga, Jeremy Doku, Karl Toko Ekambi, Martin Terrier.
Below is the full team squad of Lille that the manager Fonseca will select from for the upcoming game:
- Adam Jakubech, Benoit Costil, Lucas Chevalier.
- Alexsandro Ribeiro, Bafode Diakite, Ismaily, Jose Fonte, Leny Yoro, Tiago Djalo.
- Andre Gomes, Benjamin Andre, Carlos Baleba, Jonas Martin, Jonathan Bamba.
- Adam Ounas, Alan Virginius, Angel Gomes, Edon Zhegrova, Gabriel Gudmundsson, Jonathan David, Mohamed Bayo, Remy Cabella, Timothy Weah.
Check Out Also
Rennes vs Lille H2H
It finished 1-1 when Rennes last played Lille and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. Rennes have a 20% win rate against Lille, who won four of these matches. The total record reads 2-4-4, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Going undefeated through their last 10 matches at Roazhon Park, Rennes won nine and drew one. Lille won four of their previous 10 away games across all tournaments, in which they drew two and lost four. Goals should be on the menu at Roazhon Park, with both teams scoring in six of the last 10 matches at home for Rennes. The same outcome paid dividends in five of the last 10 away games for Lille.
Both Teams to Score
Neither Rennes nor Lille managed a breakthrough when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.50. As both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet five times in the past ten encounters between Rennes and Lille, with the latter scoring 1.4 goals on average in these. Rennes managed an average of 1.2 goals as both teams scored eight times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of Rennes’s last ten home matches across the tournaments. They scored an average of 1.6 goals in the process. Over 2.5 goals came up in two of Lille’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.8 goals in these matches.