Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano – Live Streaming
Last Updated: April 22, 2023
Rayo Vallecano will visit Reale Seguros Stadium this coming Saturday for a La Liga fixture with home side Real Sociedad.
Real Sociedad are intent on downing Rayo Vallecano to make it through to the next round. Are the visitors fully committed to the task of advancing in the cup at Reale Seguros Stadium? We ‘ll see this coming Saturday.
How to Live Stream Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano Team Stats
- In 28 of the last 30 Real Sociedad home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 17 of the last 19 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 13 of the last 14 Real Sociedad home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 17 of the last 19 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Sociedad have not lost 10 of the last 11 home matches
- In 14 of the last 15 Rayo Vallecano matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 7 Rayo Vallecano away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 matches in a row Rayo Vallecano played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 7 Rayo Vallecano away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Rayo Vallecano have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano Squad lists
Real Sociedad Squad
The 51-year-old manager of Real Sociedad, Imanol Alguacil, will select the lineup against Rayo Vallecano from the players listed below:
- Remiro (1), Zubiaurre (13), Marrero (32), Munoz (12), Sola (2), Gorosabel (18), Elustondo (6), Rico (15), Pacheco (20), Le Normand (24), Gonzalez (30), Guevara (16), Martin (28), Illarramendi (4), Turrientes (22), Mendez (23), Silva (21), Zubeldia (5), Magunazelaia (34), Merquelanz, Zubimendi (3), Merino (8), Oyarzabal (10), Marin (42), Navarro (17), Soerloth (19), Barrenetxea (7), Fernandez (9), Cho (11), Kubo (14), Sadiq (25).
Rayo Vallecano Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 40 year-old Rayo Vallecano manager Iraola will select his starting XI from these players:
- Lopez (13), Arboleda, Morro (30), Dimitrievski (1), Mumin (16), Catena (5), Saveljich (24), Lejeune (19), Hernandez (2), Garcia (18), Martin (12), Mendez (29), Garcia (3), Palazon (7), Balliu (20), Suarez (4), Valentin (23), Munoz (28), Ciss (21), Chavarria (15), Sanchez (14), Comesana (6), Lopez (17), Pozo (22), Trejo (8), Falcao (9), de Tomas (25), Camello (34).
Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano Lineups
Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano Match Preview
Real Sociedad lost two of their last three matches, as they went down 2-0 in a meeting with Villarreal. They replied by beating Getafe 2-0, before losing again, this time 2-0 against Athletic Bilbao. Real Sociedad won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the La Liga, while also drawing two. They suffered one defeats, while they scored eight and conceded three goals.
Rayo Vallecano claimed four points in their last three matches, starting by a 1-1 draw with Valencia. A 1-2 defeat against Atletico Madrid was next up, before beating Osasuna by 2-1. Rayo Vallecano won twice, while also recording two draws, and two defeats in their last six away matches in the La Liga. The scoreline from these matches says six goals conceded and four scored.
Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano H2H
Rayo Vallecano have been uncomfortable against their next opponent in recent meetings, as they are without a win in 8 games against Real Sociedad. The last time these two teams squared up, Real Sociedad ran out 0-2 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at Reale Seguros Stadium. A draw could be the way to go here, as this has been an equal pairing in their most recent meetings. Real Sociedad won four of the previous ten matches, while Rayo Vallecano secured one win from those ten matches. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.66. In the 3 most recent La Liga encounters between Real Sociedad and Rayo Vallecano there were under 2.5 goals. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Real Sociedad and Rayo Vallecano. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 2.20 with the bookies.
Real Sociedad vs Rayo Vallecano Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Real Sociedad and Rayo Vallecano as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Real Sociedad (1.66) | Draw (3.70) | Rayo Vallecano (5.60)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.63) | Over 2.5 (2.28)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.63) | BTTS Yes (2.20)
Full Time Betting
Real Sociedad claimed five wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing four and losing one. Rayo Vallecano won two of their last 10 away games, as they also drew four and lost four of these matches. Rayo Vallecano won two of their last 10 away matches without conceding a goal.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other Real Sociedad came away as 0-2 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Saturday. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 2.20 with the bookies. Real Sociedad scored at least once in 9 of their 10 most recent encounters in the La Liga against Rayo Vallecano. In seven of the previous ten matches between Real Sociedad and Rayo Vallecano both teams scored.
Over 3.5 goals happened five times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Real Sociedad managed an average of 1.8 goals, with Rayo Vallecano averaging 1.4 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. Real Sociedad saw over 2.5 goals in zero of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Rayo Vallecano’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of one goal in these matches.