Real Sociedad vs Almeria – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
Almeria could close the current gap on the top four, when they face off against Real Sociedad this coming Tuesday. Their current position in the La Liga standings naturally favours Real Sociedad, but Almeria won’t be short on motivation.
Real Sociedad are massive favourites with the bookmakers to knock out Almeria of the cup. It will be a big surprise to see the latter advance from this stage on Tuesday.
How to Live Stream Real Sociedad vs Almeria this coming Tuesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Real Sociedad vs Almeria may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Real Sociedad vs Almeria on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Real Sociedad vs Almeria Team Stats
- In 20 of the last 22 Real Sociedad home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 19 of the last 21 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Real Sociedad matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Real Sociedad have not lost 13 of the last 14 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Real Sociedad home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 10 matches in a row Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have conceded in the last 24 away matches in a row
- Almeria have not won 21 of the last 22 away matches
- In 11 of the last 12 away matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have conceded in 23 of the last 25 matches
Real Sociedad vs Almeria Squad lists
Real Sociedad Squad
Imanol Alguacil will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Almeria from the following players:
- Remiro (1), Zubiaurre (13), Marrero (32), Munoz (12), Sola (2), Gorosabel (18), Elustondo (6), Rico (15), Pacheco (20), Le Normand (24), Gonzalez (30), Guevara (16), Martin (28), Illarramendi (4), Turrientes (22), Mendez (23), Silva (21), Zubeldia (5), Magunazelaia (34), Merquelanz, Zubimendi (3), Merino (8), Oyarzabal (10), Marin (42), Navarro (17), Soerloth (19), Barrenetxea (7), Fernandez (9), Cho (11), Kubo (14), Sadiq (25).
This is the full squad of players that the Almeria head coach Rubi will select from for his starting XI:
- Lazaro (25), Fuoli (25), Marino (1), Martinez (13), Centelles (20), Mendes (24), Brandariz (21), Kaiky (2), Lazaro (14), Svidersky (26), Ely (19), Akieme (15), Babic (22), Pozo (17), Puigmal (18), de la Hoz (6), Melero (3), Eguaras (4), Robertone (5), Samu (23), Embarba (10), Sousa (11), Toure (9), Portillo (8), Ramazani (7), Baptistao (12), Suarez (16), Tchami (27), Milovanovic (16).
Real Sociedad vs Almeria Lineups
Real Sociedad vs Almeria Match Preview
Real Sociedad are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Real Madrid 2-0, and then drawing 2-2 with Girona. They were back as winners when they defeated Barcelona 1-2. In their last six La Liga home matches, Real Sociedad have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored ten and conceded three goals.
Their past three matches saw Almeria beating Elche 2-1, losing 3-1 against Osasuna, and beating Mallorca by 3-0. Almeria only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the La Liga. In these six matches they drew one and lost four as well as being outscored by 14 goals to nine. Almeria are among the 1 worst away teams in the La Liga, with a gloomy seven points collected on their travels. They managed to score 17 times, while also conceding 39.
Real Sociedad vs Almeria H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Real Sociedad came away with a 0-2 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Reale Seguros Stadium. Looking back over their last nine encounters serves to emphasize how equally paired the two teams usually are. Visitors Almeria claimed a win in four of the previous nine matches. Hosting side Real Sociedad won three of these, as the bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.50. Real Sociedad managed to score at least one goal in their last 7 encounters in the La Liga against Almeria. In four of the previous seven matches between Real Sociedad and Almeria both teams scored.
Real Sociedad vs Almeria Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Real Sociedad vs Almeria as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Real Sociedad (1.50) | Draw (4.50) | Almeria (6.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.10) | Over 2.5 (1.73)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Real Sociedad claimed five wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing four of the games. They suffered defeat in one of these outings. Almeria won one of their last 10 games away, drew three and lost six. Real Sociedad kept visitors at Reale Seguros Stadium from scoring six times in their previous 10 matches on home soil. Meanwhile, Almeria have been able to keep a clean sheet in zero of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Real Sociedad ended up winning 0-2 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Reale Seguros Stadium. Both teams scored four times in the previous seven matches between home side Real Sociedad and Almeria. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80. Real Sociedad managed to score at least one goal in their last 7 encounters in the La Liga against Almeria. In the past seven matches between home side Real Sociedad and Almeria both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last seven encounters between these two teams. Real Sociedad managed an average of 2.16 goals, with Almeria averaging 1.44 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of Real Sociedad’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in nine of Almeria’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.