Real Betis vs Getafe – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
Real Betis welcome Getafe at Estadio Benito Villamarin in round 36 of the La Liga campaign. Only three matches remain this season, and important points are at stake on Wednesday.
Real Betis aim to spring a surprise when clashing with Getafe on Wednesday after a series of matches without defeat. Three points could ignite a real spark in the squad before their upcoming La Liga fixtures.
How to Live Stream Real Betis vs Getafe this coming Wednesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Real Betis vs Getafe may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Real Betis vs Getafe on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Real Betis vs Getafe Team Stats
- In 5 of the last 7 Real Betis home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 6 of the last 8 Real Betis home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Betis have not lost 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Real Betis have conceded in 6 of the last 8 matches
- Real Betis have not lost 3 of the last 4 matches
- Getafe have not won 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Getafe have lost the last 4 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Getafe have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Getafe have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- In 8 of the last 9 Getafe matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Real Betis vs Getafe Squad lists
Real Betis Squad
Pellegrini will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Getafe from the players listed below:
- Bravo (1), Martin (25), Garcia (31), Silva (13), Abner (20), Guardado (18), Garreta (35), Delgado (32), Pezzella (16), Miranda (33), Montoya (2), Ruiz (6), Sabaly (23), Gonzalez (3), Rodriguez (5), Joaquin (17), Felipe (19), Akouokou (4), Fernandez (40), Rodri (28), Canales (10), Carvalho (14), Ruibal (24), Perez (21), Iglesias (9), Cruz (29), Juanmi (7), Henrique (11), Fekir (8), Jose (12).
This is the full squad of players that the Getafe head coach Bordalas will select from for his starting XI:
- Soria (13), Conde (27), Casilla (1), Revuelta (31), Suarez (22), Djene (2), Duarte (6), Angileri (3), Alvarez (4), Amavi (12), Iglesias (21), Alderete (15), Mitrovic (23), Algobia (16), Alena (11), Portu (9), Villar (24), Seoane (8), Patrick (28), Milla (5), Arambarri (18), Maksimovic (20), Garcia (35), Mayoral (19), Unal (10), Mata (7), Latasa (14), Parra (30), El Haddadi (17).
Real Betis vs Getafe Lineups
Real Betis vs Getafe Match Preview
In their last three matches, Real Betis won 0-1 and 3-1 against first Athletic Bilbao then Rayo Vallecano, before drawing 0-0 against Sevilla. In their last six La Liga home matches, Real Betis have three wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost one. They scored seven and conceded four goals.
In has been a bit of everything for Getafe in their previous three matches, as they first beat Celta Vigo by 1-0. This was followed by a disappointing 1-0 defeat against Real Madrid, before an encounter with Elche produced a 1-1 draw. Getafe are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Getafe are winless in their last six away games in the La Liga, in which they drew two and lost four. They conceded nine goals while scoring three themselves. Getafe proved themselves generous visitors in the La Liga this season, as they conceded an astonishing 25 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Real Betis vs Getafe H2H
The last time the pair played each other, Real Betis came out the other side as 0-1 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result. Real Betis go into their upcoming match against Getafe with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-2-4 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. Getafe failed to score even once in their last 4 La Liga meetings with Real Betis. A high scoring match is a fairly rare occurrence when Real Betis face Getafe as under 2.5 goals happened in eight times in the last ten matches. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.57 with the bookies.
Real Betis vs Getafe Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Real Betis and Getafe as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Real Betis (2.00) | Draw (3.20) | Getafe (4.20)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.57) | Over 2.5 (2.38)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.70) | BTTS Yes (2.05)
Full Time Betting
Real Betis won four of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at Estadio Benito Villamarin. They drew two and lost four as well, while Getafe won one of their last 10 games away. They drew three and lost six. Real Betis managed the first goal of the game in only four of those 10 previous games played at Estadio Benito Villamarin. Meanwhile, Getafe were first on target in three of their last 10 outings away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Real Betis came away with a 0-1 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Estadio Benito Villamarin. Real Betis kept a clean sheet in their last 4 La Liga encounters against Getafe. In two of the previous ten matches between Real Betis and Getafe both teams scored.
Under 2.5 goals paid up eight times in the ten encounters most recent meetings between Getafe and Real Betis. Both teams to not score was a winning punt eight times. Real Betis managed an average of 0.7 goals, with Getafe averaging 0.9 goals in these. Real Betis saw over 2.5 goals in four of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of one goal during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in three of the last ten matches that Getafe played across all tournaments. They scored 0.7 times on average in the process.