Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 13, 2023
RB Leipzig are highly favoured to claim a win against Werder Bremen, whom they face this coming Sunday. In their current shape, a win at Red Bull Arena Leipzig seems to be the obvious outcome.
Take a good look at the “both teams to score” market with the bookmakers, when Werder Bremen step up to the plate this coming Sunday. Both teams scored in no less than their 9 last matches.
How to Live Stream RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen on TV
UK: Sky Sports
RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen Team Stats
- RB Leipzig have scored in 32 of the last 34 home matches
- RB Leipzig have not lost 20 of the last 22 home matches
- In 13 of the last 15 RB Leipzig matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 RB Leipzig home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- RB Leipzig have won 5 of the last 6 home matches
- In the last 8 matches in a row Werder Bremen played, both teams scored
- Werder Bremen have scored in 22 of the last 24 matches
- In the last 9 Werder Bremen matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 5 away matches in a row Werder Bremen played, both teams scored
- In the last 5 Werder Bremen away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen Squad lists
RB Leipzig Squad
The 46-year-old Rose will select the starting eleven against Werder Bremen from these players:
- Blaswich (21), Nickisch (34), Nyland (13), Preil, Gulacsi (1), Schlieck (36), Diallo (37), Henrichs (39), Raum (22), Gvardiol (32), Klostermann (16), Halstenberg (23), Simakan (2), Ba (25), Orban (4), Haidara (8), Clark (28), Nkunku (18), Szoboszlai (17), Forsberg (10), Kampl (44), Laimer (27), Schlager (24), Silva (19), Olmo (7), Werner (11), Poulsen (9).
Werder Bremen Squad
Here is the full team squad of Werder Bremen. The 35 year-old Ole Werner will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Haesler (38), Pavlenka (1), Lord (40), Zetterer (30), Backhaus (37), Pieper (5), Jung (3), Gross (36), Chiarodia (39), Agu (27), Buchanan (26), Friedl (32), Veljkovic (13), Weiser (8), Stark (4), Salifou (19), Gruev (28), Mbom (34), Stage (6), Bittencourt (10), Schmidt (22), Bargfrede (44), Schmid (20), Dinkci (21), Ducksch (7), Philipp (17), Fuellkrug (11).
RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen Lineups
RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen Match Preview
In their last three outings, RB Leipzig won 1-0 against Hoffenheim, beat Freiburg by 1-5 and hammered Freiburg 0-1. In their last six Bundesliga home matches, RB Leipzig have four wins, no draws and two defeats. They scored ten and conceded eight goals. RB Leipzig are among the 2 best teams on home soil this season in the Bundesliga. They so far claimed 11 wins at Red Bull Arena Leipzig, scored 32 goals along the way, while also conceding 15.
In their last three matches, Werder Bremen won 2-4 win against Hertha Berlin, lost 2-1 against Schalke 04 and lost 1-2 against Bayern Munich. Werder Bremen claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. They also drew two and were defeated three times, as they were outscored by 12 goals to ten. Werder Bremen are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Bundesliga this season. They claimed 24 goals so far, whilst allowing 33 goals against.
RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen H2H
RB Leipzig booked a win in 5 home matches on the bounce against Werder Bremen at Red Bull Arena Leipzig. RB Leipzig go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 4-1 and 2-1 the last two times they played Werder Bremen. RB Leipzig go into their upcoming match against Werder Bremen with a 70% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 7-1-2 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. RB Leipzig scored at least once in 10 of their 11 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Werder Bremen. In five of the previous ten matches between RB Leipzig and Werder Bremen both teams scored.
RB Leipzig vs Werder Bremen Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between RB Leipzig and Werder Bremen as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: RB Leipzig (1.30) | Draw (5.75) | Werder Bremen (9.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.75) | Over 2.5 (1.44)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
RB Leipzig racked up seven wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at Red Bull Arena Leipzig, drew one and lost two. Werder Bremen won four of their previous 10 away, drew two and lost four times. In their previous 10 matches away from home, Werder Bremen claimed three wins to nil.
Both Teams to Score
RB Leipzig hope to extend their grip on Werder Bremen, whom they outclassed in their last two meetings, winning 4-1 and 2-1, respectively. In the past ten matches between home side RB Leipzig and Werder Bremen both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.80. RB Leipzig scored at least once in 10 of their 11 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Werder Bremen. Both teams to score paid out five times in the previous ten matches between home side RB Leipzig and Werder Bremen. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Over 2.5 goals happened seven times in the past ten encounters between RB Leipzig and Werder Bremen, with RB Leipzig scoring 2.1 goals on average per game. Werder Bremen averaged one goal, while both teams scored five times. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in four of RB Leipzig’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.3 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in ten of the last ten matches that Werder Bremen played across all tournaments. They scored 1.8 times on average in the process.