RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 – Live Streaming
Last Updated: May 27, 2023
Bookmakers favour RB Leipzig to win against Schalke 04 in their next Bundesliga match. This takes place this coming Saturday with the hosts in decent form, and a win seems quite likely. Naturally, Schalke 04 will put up a fight at the Red Bull Arena Leipzig, though.
Schalke 04 face a tough prospect, when travelling to in-form RB Leipzig this coming Saturday, with the home side racking up four wins in a row.
How to Live Stream RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 on TV
UK: Sky Sports
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Team Stats
- RB Leipzig have scored in 33 of the last 35 home matches
- RB Leipzig have not lost 21 of the last 23 home matches
- RB Leipzig have won 8 of the last 9 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 RB Leipzig home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- RB Leipzig have won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Schalke 04 have conceded in the last 10 matches in a row
- Schalke 04 have not won 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In the last 6 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Schalke 04 have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches without scoring a goal
- In 5 of the last 6 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Squad lists
RB Leipzig Squad
Marco Rose will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Schalke 04 from the following players:
- Blaswich (21), Nickisch (34), Nyland (13), Preil, Gulacsi (1), Schlieck (36), Diallo (37), Henrichs (39), Raum (22), Gvardiol (32), Klostermann (16), Halstenberg (23), Simakan (2), Ba (25), Orban (4), Haidara (8), Clark (28), Nkunku (18), Szoboszlai (17), Forsberg (10), Kampl (44), Laimer (27), Schlager (24), Silva (19), Olmo (7), Werner (11), Poulsen (9).
Schalke 04 Squad
Here is the full team squad of Schalke 04. The 49 year-old Thomas Reis will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Schwolow (13), Wieszolek (34), Heekeren (28), Langer (34), Faehrmann (1), Ezeh (19), Brunner (27), Alvarez (33), Matriciani (41), Cisse (22), Uronen (18), Greiml (3), Kaminski (35), Yoshida (4), Jenz (25), van den Berg (5), Ouwejan (2), Kolodziejczak (15), Kral (30), Idrizi, Latza (8), Drexler (24), Aydin (23), Boujellab, Tauer (21), Zalazar (10), Kozuki (38), Serdar (8), Skarke (20), Mohr (29), Krauss (6), Karaman (19), Buelter (11), Frey (26), Polter (40), Sane (44), Terodde (9).
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Lineups
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Match Preview
RB Leipzig swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 0-1 against Freiburg. They went on to defeat Werder Bremen 2-1 and made it three on the spin against Bayern Munich in a 1-3 victory. RB Leipzig have been in potent form at Red Bull Arena Leipzig, winning no less than five of the past six Bundesliga matches here. They also hammered in 11 goals, while letting in seven as they also lost once. RB Leipzig are among the 2 best teams on home soil this season in the Bundesliga. They so far claimed 12 wins at Red Bull Arena Leipzig, scored 34 goals along the way, while also conceding 16.
In their previous three matches, Schalke 04 beat Mainz 05 2-3, lost 6-0 against Bayern Munich and drew 2-2 with Eintracht. Schalke 04 are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Schalke 04 claimed two wins against one draw and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Bundesliga. The scoreline from these matches reads 15 goals conceded and six scored. Schalke 04 have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Bundesliga. Hitting the target only ten times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 31 goals against.
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 H2H
In 6 of their previous 8 meetings, RB Leipzig came away as winner against Schalke 04. RB Leipzig clattered Schalke 04 by 6-1 and 3-0, the last two times they faced off. RB Leipzig hold a 6-2-2 advantage over Schalke 04 from their latest matches, which is always good to look back on before their next meeting. In the most previous encounter, RB Leipzig outclassed their coming opponent in a 6-1 win. The bookmakers have the hosts to win this match at best price odds of 1.61. RB Leipzig managed to score at least one goal in their last 6 encounters in the Bundesliga against Schalke 04. In four of the previous ten matches between RB Leipzig and Schalke 04 both teams scored.
RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between RB Leipzig and Schalke 04 as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: RB Leipzig (1.61) | Draw (4.50) | Schalke 04 (4.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.20) | Over 2.5 (1.36)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.75) | BTTS Yes (1.40)
Full Time Betting
Red Bull Arena Leipzig witnessed RB Leipzig winning seven times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing one and losing two as well. Schalke 04 claimed two wins, three draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. RB Leipzig won three of their last 10 games on home soil without allowing a goal.
Both Teams to Score
RB Leipzig won the last two meetings against Schalke 04, as they followed up a 3-0 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 6-1 score. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Schalke 04 come visiting RB Leipzig. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.75 with the bookies. RB Leipzig scored at least once in 7 of their 8 most recent encounters in the Bundesliga against Schalke 04. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Schalke 04 come visiting RB Leipzig. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.75 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals paid out six times in the previous ten encounters between these two Bundesliga sides. RB Leipzig pulled off an average of 2.4 goals, while Schalke 04 settled for an average of 0.8 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet four times in this streak. RB Leipzig saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten outings for Schalke 04, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.