Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Rayo Vallecano go up against Girona at Campo de Futbol de Vallecas this coming Saturday in a thrilling La Liga match.
How to Live Stream Rayo Vallecano vs Girona this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Rayo Vallecano vs Girona may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Rayo Vallecano vs Girona on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Rayo Vallecano vs Girona Team Stats
- In the last 11 Rayo Vallecano matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Rayo Vallecano matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 11 of the last 13 Rayo Vallecano home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 Rayo Vallecano home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Rayo Vallecano have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Girona have conceded in 30 of the last 32 matches
- Girona have conceded in 16 of the last 17 away matches
- In the last 3 Girona matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- In the last 3 matches in a row Girona played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 Girona matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
Rayo Vallecano vs Girona Squad lists
Rayo Vallecano Squad
Andoni Iraola will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Girona from the following players:
- Diego Lopez, Mauricio Arboleda, Miguel Morro, Stole Dimitrievski.
- Abdul Mumin, Alejandro Catena, Esteban Ariel Saveljich, Florian Lejeune, Mario Hernandez.
- Alvaro Garcia, Andres Martin, Diego Mendez, Francisco Garcia, Isi Palazon, Ivan Balliu, Mario Suarez, Oscar Valentin, Pablo Munoz, Pathe Ciss, Pep Chavarria, Salvi Sanchez, Santi Comesana, Unai Lopez.
- Jose Pozo, Oscar Trejo, Radamel Falcao, Raul de Tomas, Sergio Camello.
Below is the full team squad of Girona. The manager Michel will pick his starting XI against Rayo Vallecano from these players:
- Juan Carlos, Lluc Matas, Paulo Gazzaniga, Toni Fuidias.
- Alexander Callens, Arnau Martinez, Bernardo, Javier Hernandez, Juanpe, Miguel Gutierrez, Santiago Bueno, Valery Fernandez, Yan Couto.
- Aleix Garcia, Borja Garcia, David Lopez, Ibrahima Kebe, Ivan Martin, Joel Roca, Oriol Romeu, Reinier, Ricard Artero, Rodrigo Riquelme, Toni Villa, Viktor Tsigankov, Yangel Herrera.
- Cristhian Stuani, Valentin Castellanos.
Rayo Vallecano vs Girona Lineups
Rayo Vallecano vs Girona Match Preview
In their last three matches, Rayo Vallecano lost 1-0 against Cadiz, drew 0-0 with Athletic Bilbao, before losing to Celta Vigo by 3-0. Rayo Vallecano just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six La Liga matches at the Campo de Futbol de Vallecas. They also drew three and lost two of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded five goals.
Girona have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it started with a 2-3 win against Athletic Bilbao. Unable to follow that up, they went down 3-2 against Getafe, before handing over all three points in a 0-1 defeat against Atletico Madrid. Girona won twice, while also recording one draw, and three defeats in their last six away matches in the La Liga. The scoreline from these matches says 11 goals conceded and nine scored.
Rayo Vallecano vs Girona H2H
Betting on the draw would have earned you a sound profit the last time Rayo Vallecano played Girona. The pair split the points in a 2-2 match, where no one managed to get the upper hand. Rayo Vallecano claimed zero wins, while Girona picked up two wins in the previous ten matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.30.
La Liga Standings
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Campo de Futbol de Vallecas across all tournaments Rayo Vallecano won four times, drew four and lost two times. Girona claimed four wins, one draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. Girona have been generous visitors, since they pulled only once clean sheet in their previous 10 away games. Rayo Vallecano managedfour clean sheets in their previous 10 matches played at home.
Both Teams to Score
The match ended in a 2-2 draw in the previous outing between Rayo Vallecano and Girona and should we get another draw, the bookies best price are at 3.30.
Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the last three encounters between these two teams. Rayo Vallecano managed an average of one goal, with Girona averaging 2.01 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet two times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out two times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Rayo Vallecano, who scored an average of 0.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Girona’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.