PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
PSV Eindhoven welcome SC Heerenveen for a clash in the Eredivisie at Philips Stadion this coming Sunday.
PSV Eindhoven aim to continue their fine run of matches without defeat this coming Sunday, and motivation should be as high as the mood in the PSV Eindhoven-camp before their upcoming challenges.
How to Live Stream PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen on TV
UK: Mola TV
PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen Team Stats
- PSV Eindhoven have won the last 10 home matches in a row
- PSV Eindhoven have not lost 25 of the last 27 matches
- PSV Eindhoven have not lost 25 of the last 27 home matches
- PSV Eindhoven have won the last 9 home matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- PSV Eindhoven have won 7 of the last 8 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- SC Heerenveen have conceded in 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches SC Heerenveen played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 7 away matches SC Heerenveen played, both teams scored
- SC Heerenveen have conceded in 8 of the last 9 away matches
- SC Heerenveen have not lost 6 of the last 7 away matches
PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen Squad lists
PSV Eindhoven Squad
The 46-year-old van Nistelrooy will select the starting eleven against SC Heerenveen from these players:
- Waterman (24), Drommel (16), Peersman (41), Pasveer (22), Benitez (1), Silva (5), Obispo (4), Veerman (23), Teze (3), Boscagli (18), van Aanholt (30), Mwene (29), El-Ghazi (21), Gutierrez (15), Til (20), Sangare (6), Saibari (28), Branthwaite (22), Junior (17), Hazard (11), Simons (7), Silva (10), Bakayoko (27), de Jong (9), Savio (33).
SC Heerenveen Squad
Below is the full team squad of SC Heerenveen. The manager van Wonderen will pick his starting XI against PSV Eindhoven from these players:
- Noppert (44), Bekkema (23), Mous (1), Ali (15), Bruma (25), van Aken (3), van der Veldt (42), van Ewijk (27), Bochniewicz (5), Kaib (13), van der Plaat (40), van Beek (4), Zaal (34), Tahiri (26), Nunumete (21), Koehlert (7), Al Hajj (22), Olsson (19), van Ottele (6), Haye (33), Halilovic (10), Andersson (8), Ismail (36), Colassin (29), Nunnely (24), Karlsbakk (9), Sahraoui (20), van Amersfoort (11), van Hooijdonk (17), van ‘t Loo (37).
PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen Lineups
PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen Match Preview
PSV Eindhoven should be high on confidence, as their last three matches saw them gain seven points. They started off drawing 1-1 with Ajax, before beating first Sparta Rotterdam by 0-1, then Fortuna Sittard in a 2-1 win. PSV Eindhoven took six wins in their last six Eredivisie matches on home soil, as they scored 23 and let in four goals. PSV Eindhoven firing away with 51 goals so far this season at home, making them the most scoring home team in the Eredivisie. They also conceded 11 goals.
In their last three matches, SC Heerenveen lost 2-3 against FC Emmen, won 2-3 against Nijmegen, and drew 0-0 with Excelsior. SC Heerenveen won half their previous six away matches in the Eredivisie, as well as seeing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored 11 goals whilst conceding 11. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as SC Heerenveen did this season, in the Eredivisie. They have so far collected no less than six draws.
PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen H2H
Only once in their 15 most recent meetings did PSV Eindhoven loose against SC Heerenveen. The last time the pair played each other PSV Eindhoven came away as 0-1 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Sunday. PSV Eindhoven go into their upcoming match against SC Heerenveen with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-5-1 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. PSV Eindhoven managed to score at least one goal in their last 9 encounters in the Eredivisie against SC Heerenveen. The past ten matches between PSV Eindhoven and SC Heerenveen have largely been entertaining affairs. Over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in these encounters. It seems only natural to look for goals this coming Sunday. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.36 with the bookies.
PSV Eindhoven vs SC Heerenveen Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between PSV Eindhoven and SC Heerenveen as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: PSV Eindhoven (1.25) | Draw (6.00) | SC Heerenveen (11.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.10) | Over 2.5 (1.36)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Philips Stadion saw PSV Eindhoven claiming ten wins out of a possible 10 across all tournaments. They drew zero and lost zero. Visitors SC Heerenveen won four of their 10 latest away games, drew three and lost three as well. Of their previous 10 matches at Philips Stadion, six had over 2.5 goals for PSV Eindhoven. In four of the previous 10 league games away for SC Heerenveen the match had over 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
PSV Eindhoven no doubt look forward to their next match, as they ran out 3-1 and 1-0 winners when last playing SC Heerenveen. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between PSV Eindhoven and SC Heerenveen would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.75 with the bookies. PSV Eindhoven scored at least once in 14 of their 15 most recent encounters in the Eredivisie against SC Heerenveen. Under 2.5 goals came out a winning bet only three times in ten matches between PSV Eindhoven and SC Heerenveen. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.36 with the bookies on Sunday.
Over 2.5 goals paid out seven times in the previous ten encounters between these two Eredivisie sides. PSV Eindhoven pulled off an average of 1.8 goals, while SC Heerenveen settled for an average of 1.3 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this streak. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of PSV Eindhoven’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for SC Heerenveen, who managed to score 1.6 times in those matches.