Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
The Ligue 1 game at Parc des Princes on Sunday will see visitors Reims facing home side PSG.
How to Live Stream PSG vs Reims this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of PSG vs Reims may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream PSG vs Reims on TV
UK: BT Sport
US: BeIN Sports
PSG vs Reims Match Preview
PSG are looking to bounce back from a recent setback and get back to winning ways. In their last three matches, they first took out Chateauroux by 1-3, before beating Angers by 2-0. The winning streak came to an end against Rennes, who ran out 1-0 winners. PSG bulldozed their way through the previous six Ligue 1 outings at Parc des Princes. They won all six, adding 18 points to their account, whilst scoring 16 and conceding five.
Reims go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous three matches, which started off with a 1-1 draw against Lille. They went on to beat AC Ajaccio by 0-1, before sharing the spoils with Nice in a 0-0 draw. Reims managed to win just once in their past six away games in Ligue 1. On top of winning once they also drew five as well as losing zero, while scoring four times and letting in five.
PSG vs Reims Team Stats
- PSG have not lost 43 of the last 44 home matches
- PSG have not lost 40 of the last 42 matches
- PSG have scored in 46 of the last 47 home matches
- PSG have scored in 40 of the last 42 matches
- PSG have won 14 of the last 16 home matches
- Reims have not lost 14 of the last 15 matches
- Reims have not lost 14 of the last 16 away matches
- In 12 of the last 14 Reims matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Reims have scored in 9 of the last 10 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 Reims away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
PSG vs Reims Squad Lists
The 56-year-old manager of PSG, Christophe Galtier, will select the lineup against Reims from the players listed below:
- Alexandre Letellier, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Keylor Navas, Lucas Lavallee, Sergio Rico.
- Achraf Hakimi, El Chadaille Bitshiabu, Juan Bernat, Marquinhos, Nordi Mukiele, Nuno Mendes, Presnel Kimpembe, Sergio Ramos, Timothee Pembele.
- Ayman Kari, Carlos Soler, Danilo Pereira, Ismael Gharbi, Marco Verratti, Renato Sanches, Vitinha, Warren Zaire-Emery.
- Hugo Ekitike, Ilyes Housni, Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi, Neymar.
This is the full squad of players that the Reims head coach Still will select from for his starting XI:
- Florent Duparchy, Nicolas Penneteau, Patrick Pentz, Yehvann Diouf.
- Andrew Gravillon, Bradley Locko, Cheick Keita, Emmanuel Agbadou, Maxime Busi, Thibault De Smet.
- Alexis Flips, Arber Zeneli, Azor Matusiwa, Dion Lopy, Jens-Lys Cajuste, Kamory Doumbia, Marshall Munetsi, Martin Adeline, Nathanael Mbuku, Odair Fortes, Rafik Guitane, Yunis Abdelhamid.
- Folarin Balogun, Junya Ito, Kaj Sierhuis, Mitchel van Bergen, N’Dri Philippe Koffi, Noah Holm.
Check Out Also
PSG vs Reims H2H
The match ended in a 0-0 draw in the previous outing between PSG and Reims and should we get another draw, the bookies’ best price is at 6.00. PSG have been slightly more successful than Reims in recent meetings. With a 6-2-2 advantage going into this match, betting on PSG has often proved the profitable way to go. The bookies’ best betting odds on a home win are at 1.25.
Full Time Betting
PSG claimed nine wins, drew one and lost zero of their last 10 home games across all tournaments. Reims won four, drew five and lost one of their last 10 games away. In their previous 10 matches away from home, Reims claimed three wins to nil.
Both Teams to Score
Neither PSG nor Reims managed a breakthrough when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 0-0 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 6.00. In the past ten matches between home side PSG and Reims, both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.91.
There were more than three goals scored five times in the past ten encounters between PSG and Reims, with the former averaging 2.2 goals a game. Reims scored 0.8 goals per game, while both teams to score paid out four times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of PSG’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of three goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Reims’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.3 goals in these matches.