Preston vs Tottenham – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Preston take on Tottenham for a match in the FA Cup on Saturday at Deepdale.
How to Live Stream Preston vs Tottenham this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Preston vs Tottenham may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Preston vs Tottenham on TV
UK: BBC One
US: BeIN Sports
Preston vs Tottenham Match Preview
Preston have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Huddersfield by 3-1. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 0-4 against Norwich, before claiming three points in a 1-2 win against Birmingham. In their last six FA Cup matches at home, Preston have one win, while they’ve drawn one and lost four.
Tottenham collected one win from their last three matches, as Arsenal won by 0-2. Manchester City were too strong as well, winning 4-2, before Tottenham won 0-1 against Fulham. Tottenham claimed two wins against two draws and two defeats in their last six away matches in the FA Cup. The scoreline from these matches reads nine goals conceded and 15 scored.
Preston vs Tottenham Squad Lists
The 44-year-old manager of Preston, Ryan Lowe, will select the lineup against Tottenham from the players listed below:
- David Cornell, Freddie Woodman, James Pradic.
- Alvaro Fernandez, Andrew Hughes, Bambo Diaby, Brad Potts, Gregory Cunningham, Jacob Slater, Jordan Storey, Matthew Olosunde, Patrick Bauer.
- Adam O’Reilly, Alan Browne, Alistair McCann, Ben Whiteman, Daniel Johnson, Lewis Leigh, Liam Lindsay, Mikey O’Neill, Noah Mawene, Robert Brady, Ryan Ledson.
- Benjamin Woodburn, Ched Evans, Emil Riis Jakobsen, Finlay Cross-Adair, Liam Delap, Sean Maguire, Thomas Cannon, Troy Parrott.
This is the full squad of players that the Tottenham head coach Conte will select from for his starting XI:
- Alfie Whiteman, Brandon Austin, Fraser Forster, Hugo Lloris.
- Ben Davies, Charlie Sayers, Clement Lenglet, Cristian Romero, Davinson Sanchez, Djed Spence, Emerson Royal, Eric Dier, Japhet Tanganga, Kallum Cesay, Matt Doherty.
- Alfie Devine, Dejan Kulusevski, Harvey White, Ivan Perisic, Oliver Skipp, Pape Sarr, Pierre-Emile Hoejbjerg, Rodrigo Bentancur, Romaine Mundle, Ryan Sessegnon, Yago Santiago, Yves Bissouma.
- Bryan Gil, Harry Kane, Heung-Min Son, Lucas Moura, Nile John, Richarlison, Will Lankshear.
Preston vs Tottenham Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 Preston home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Preston have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Preston have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Preston have conceded in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- In 3 of the last 4 home matches Preston played, both teams scored
- Tottenham have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Tottenham have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Tottenham away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Tottenham have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
- Tottenham have conceded in 5 of the last 6 away matches
Preston vs Tottenham H2H
This is the first time Preston squares up against Tottenham in the FA Cup in the 21st century, thus both face a whole new experience of coming up against an unknown opponent. Preston picked up zero wins in their previous match against Tottenham, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 5.25.
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Of their last 10 matches at home across all tournaments Preston won four times and lost six as well. Tottenham won five times, drew two and lost three of their last 10 games away from home. Should Preston pull off a home win on Saturday, it could be an entertaining affair, since they only won two games to nil in their last 10 attempts.
Both Teams to Score
Having never played each other in the FA Cup in the 21st century, this is the first time Preston comes up against Tottenham in this tournament as of late. Thus, any eventual h2h stats stem from meetings in cup matches or friendlies.
Preston saw over 2.5 goals in seven of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.5 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Tottenham’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.9 goals in these matches.