Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 9, 2023
Portimonense come up against visiting side Santa Clara in a Primeira Liga fixture on Friday at Estadio do Portimonense.
How to Live Stream Portimonense vs Santa Clara this coming Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Portimonense vs Santa Clara may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Portimonense vs Santa Clara on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Portimonense vs Santa Clara Match Preview
Portimonense endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 1-2 against Braga, before Casa Pia AC won 1-2, while Benfica claimed all three points in a 1-0 win. In their last six Primeira Liga home matches, Portimonense have two wins, while they’ve drawn one and lost three. They scored five and conceded seven goals.
In their last three matches, Santa Clara won 3-1 win against Estoril, lost 1-0 against Gil Vicente and lost 0-4 against Braga. Santa Clara claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Primeira Liga. They also drew one and were defeated four times, as they were outscored by four goals to one. Santa Clara have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Primeira Liga. Hitting the target only two times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing six goals against.
Portimonense vs Santa Clara Team Stats
- In 38 of the last 40 Portimonense home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 29 of the last 31 Portimonense matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Portimonense have lost 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Portimonense have conceded in 11 of the last 12 matches
- Portimonense have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 21 of the last 23 Santa Clara away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Santa Clara have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches
- Santa Clara have not won 13 of the last 15 matches
- Santa Clara have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Santa Clara have not won 9 of the last 10 away matches
Portimonense vs Santa Clara Squad Lists
The 54-year-old coach of the home team, Paulo Sergio, will select the lineup against Santa Clara from this squad:
- Berke Ozer, Joao Victor, Kosuke Nakamura, Mateus Oliveira.
- Fahd Moufi, Filipe Relvas, Goncalo Costa, Mancha, Moustapha Seck, Pastor, Pedro Henrique, Vinicius Guarapuava.
- Bruno Reis, Carlinhos, Ewerton, Henrique Jocu, Klismahn, Luquinha, Mohamed Diaby, Paulo Estrela, Pedro Sa, Zie Ouattara.
- Anderson Oliveira, Bryan Rochez, Iury, Joao Veras, Ricardo Matos, Rui Gomes, Sapara, Shuhei Kawasaki, Welinton Junior, Yago Cariello, Yong-Hak Kim.
Santa Clara Squad
Below is the full team squad of Santa Clara that the manager Silva will select from for the upcoming game:
- Gabriel Batista, Marco Rocha, Ricardo Fernandes.
- Cristian Gonzalez, Diogo Calila, Italo, Kennedy Boateng, Kento Misao, Paulo, Paulo Henrique, Pierre Sagna, Tomas Domingos, Victor Bobsin, Xavi Quintilla.
- Adriano, Allano, Anderson Carvalho, Andrezinho, Bruno Almeida, Bruno Jordao, Martim Maia, Matheus Nunes, Pedro Bicalho, Ricardinho, Rildo, Rodrigo Valente.
- Costinha, Diogo Motty, Filip Stevanovic, Gabriel Silva, Joao Marcos, Kyosuke Tagawa, Matheus, Mesquita, Oscar Barreto.
Check Out Also
Portimonense vs Santa Clara H2H
The most recent outing between Portimonense and Santa Clara failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 2.32. Portimonense have a 13% win rate against Santa Clara, who won three of these matches. The total record reads 1-4-3, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Portimonense claimed four wins, drew one and lost five of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Santa Clara won one, drew one and lost eight of their last 10 games away. Portimonense managed the first goal of the game in only four of those 10 previous games played at Estadio do Portimonense. Meanwhile, Santa Clara were first on target in three of their last 10 outings away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Neither Portimonense nor Santa Clara managed a breakthrough when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 2.32.
In the last eight encounters between Portimonense and Santa Clara over 2.5 goals came out four times, as Portimonense averaged 1.15 goals a game. Santa Clara scored an average of 1.52 goals in these, while both teams scored seven times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Portimonense’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 0.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Santa Clara’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.1 goals in these matches.