Last Updated: July 31, 2023
Panathinaikos are getting ready to clash with SC Dnipro-1this coming Tuesday at the Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium. The match is played out as one of sixteen games in the second round of the Champions League group stage.
Qualification for the next round should be all but secured for Panathinaikos after such an impressive display in the first meeting. Leaving the tournament after winning the first away leg by a two-goal margin will be a massive disappointment.
Panathinaikos vs SC Dnipro-1 Stats
- In 47 of the last 49 Panathinaikos matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 23 Panathinaikos home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Panathinaikos have not lost 29 of the last 31 home matches
- In the last 10 Panathinaikos home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 14 of the last 16 Panathinaikos matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- SC Dnipro-1 have scored in 17 of the last 19 away matches
- In 12 of the last 14 SC Dnipro-1 away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- SC Dnipro-1 have scored in 14 of the last 15 matches
- In 7 of the last 8 SC Dnipro-1 matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 4 of the last 5 SC Dnipro-1 matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Panathinaikos vs SC Dnipro-1 Squad lists
Jovanovic will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against SC Dnipro-1 from the players listed below:
- Alberto Brignoli, Ruben Perez, Juankar, Adam Gnezda, Sebastian Palacios, Bart Schenkeveld, Bernard, Hoerdur Magnusson, Andraz Sporar, Giannis Kotsiras, Fotis Ioannidis, Benjamin Verbic, Daniel Mancini, Aitor Cantalapiedra, George Vagiannidis, Laszlo Kleinheisler, Cristian Ganea, Yuri Lodygin, Enis Cokaj, Vasilios Xenopoulos, Filip Mladenovic, Georgios Sideras, Tin Jedvaj, Filip Djuricic, Leandro Frroku, Tonny Vilhena, Zeca, Alexander Jeremejeff, Georgios Kyriopoulos.
SC Dnipro-1 Squad
Listed below is the full squad of SC Dnipro-1 players that the manager Oleksandr Kucher will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Walef, Mysak, Yurchuk, Volynets, Sarapiy, Kononov, Monte, Kapliyenko, Svatok, Kravets, Fedoriv, Adamyuk, Hamache, Miroshnichenko, Blanco, Purita, Pasich, Kogut, Tretyakov, Gorin, Nazarenko, Pikhalyonok, Pires, Babenko, Gorbunov, Rubchynskyi, Tanchyk, Dovbyk, Bill, Kiwinda, Hutsuliak, Hadzhyiev.
Panathinaikos vs SC Dnipro-1 Lineups
Panathinaikos vs SC Dnipro-1 Preview
Panathinaikos managed to win two of their past six home matches in the Champions League. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored nine and conceded ten goals.
Panathinaikos vs SC Dnipro-1 H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 1-3 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well on Tuesday. SC Dnipro-1 look back on zero wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Panathinaikos. The home side has a 100% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 1-0-0. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Panathinaikos claimed a win four times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing five along the way. They endured defeat in one of the games in this run. SC Dnipro-1 won five of their last 10 games away, while drawing one and losing four in this series of matches. Panathinaikos managed four wins without conceding a single goal in the previous 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Panathinaikos ran out 1-3 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Tuesday.
Over 2.5 goals came out one time in the last one encounter between these two teams. Panathinaikos managed an average of three goals, with SC Dnipro-1 averaging one goal in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet one time in this run of matches. Panathinaikos saw over 2.5 goals in two of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten games for SC Dnipro-1, who scored 1.6 times on average in those matches.