Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 23, 2023
Pacos de Ferreira enjoy home advantage when visitors Benfica swing by on Thursday for a clash in the Primeira Liga. The former will be looking to make that home advantage count.
How to Live Stream Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica this coming Thursday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica on TV
UK: BT Sport, FreeSports and Premier Sports
Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica Match Preview
Consistency has not been a trademark for Pacos de Ferreira recently, and their last three matches first saw them sharing the points in a 1-1 draw with Chaves. This was followed by a 0-1 win against Rio Ave, before they lost 1-2 against Braga. Pacos de Ferreira did not win any of their last six Liga matches at the Estadio Capital do Movel. They came through these matches with a record of two draws and four defeats, in which they conceded eight and scored three goals.
Benfica look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Portimonense by 1-0, before drawing 2-2 with Sporting CP. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out Santa Clara by a 0-3 scoreline. In their last six Liga away matches, Benfica won four, as they’ve also drawn and lost once, scoring ten while also conceding four times.
Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica Team Stats
- In 25 of the last 27 Pacos de Ferreira home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Pacos de Ferreira have not won 22 of the last 23 matches
- Pacos de Ferreira have not won the last 12 home matches in a row
- Pacos de Ferreira have conceded in 22 of the last 23 matches
- In 14 of the last 15 Pacos de Ferreira matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Benfica have not lost 38 of the last 40 matches
- Benfica have not lost 28 of the last 30 away matches
- Benfica have scored in 29 of the last 31 away matches
- Benfica have scored in 18 of the last 20 matches
- Benfica have won 8 of the last 10 away matches
Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica Squad Lists
Pacos de Ferreira Squad
Peixoto will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Benfica from the players listed below:
- Igor Vekic, Jordi, Jose Oliveira, Marafona.
- Antunes, Erick Ferigra, Fernando Fonseca, Flavio, Helder Lopes, Jorge Silva, Luis Bastos, Nuno Lima, Pedro Ganchas, Tiago Ilori, Vasco.
- Abbas Ibrahim, Bastien Toma, Cristian Parano, Denilson, Jordan Holsgrove, Juan Delgado, Luiz Carlos, Matchoi, Nicolas Gaitan, Rui Pires.
- Adrian Butzke, Alexandre Guedes, Arthur Sales, Joao Vigario, Kayky, Mauro Couto, N’Dri Philippe Koffi, Nigel Thomas, Ze Uilton.
Below is the full team squad of Benfica that the manager Schmidt will select from for the upcoming game:
- Helton Leite, Odisseas Vlachodimos, Samuel Soares.
- Alex Grimaldo, Alexander Bah, Andre Almeida, Antonio Silva, German Conti, Gilberto Junior, Joao Victor, John Anthony Brooks, Lucas Verissimo, Morato, Nicolas Otamendi.
- Andreas Schjelderup, Chiquinho, Enzo Fernandez, Florentino Luis, Fredrik Aursnes, Gil Dias, Joao Mario, Julian Draxler, Mihailo Ristic, Paulo Bernardo, Rafa Silva, Yony Gonzalez.
- Casper Tengstedt, David Neres, Diego Moreira, Goncalo Guedes, Goncalo Ramos, Henrique Araujo, Petar Musa.
Check Out Also
Pacos de Ferreira vs Benfica H2H
Benfica celebrated two wins against Pacos de Ferreira in their most recent meetings, outclassing their next opponent by 3-2 and 2-0. Pacos de Ferreira have had very little to cheer about when going up against Benfica in recent times. The latter pulled off an impressive ten wins in ten matches. No doubt, they look forward to visiting Estadio Capital do Movel once again. The bookies have Benfica to win this match at the best price odds of 1.21.
Full Time Betting
Pacos de Ferreira are winless in their last 10 game at home across all tournaments, but they drew three of these. They suffered seven defeats as well. Benfica won eight of their previous 10 away games, while drawing one and losing one.
Both Teams to Score
Benfica celebrated a 3-2 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Estadio Capital do Movel on Thursday?
Pacos de Ferreira managed an average of 0.4 goals in the past ten encounters against Benfica, who scored 2.6 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened five times, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of Pacos de Ferreira’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 0.5 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Benfica’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.