Osasuna vs Celta Vigo – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
The La Liga clash at Estadio El Sadar this coming Monday sees home team Osasuna battling it out for three points with Celta Vigo.
How to Live Stream Osasuna vs Celta Vigo on Monday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Osasuna vs Celta Vigo may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Osasuna vs Celta Vigo on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Osasuna vs Celta Vigo Team Stats
- In the last 15 Osasuna home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Osasuna matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Osasuna matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Osasuna have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- Osasuna have not won the last 4 matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 7 Celta Vigo matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Celta Vigo matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Celta Vigo have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Celta Vigo have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
Osasuna vs Celta Vigo Squad lists
The 44-year-old Arrasate will select the starting eleven against Celta Vigo from these players:
- Aitor Fernandez, Dario Ramos, Sergio Herrera.
- Aridane Hernandez, David Garcia, Juan Cruz, Manuel Sanchez, Nacho Vidal, Unai Garcia.
- Aimar Oroz, Darko Brasanac, Jon Moncayola, Lucas Torro, Moi Gomez, Pablo Ibanez.
- Abdessamad Ezzalzouli, Ante Budimir, Enrique Barja, Ezequiel Avila, Kike, Ruben Garcia, Ruben Pena.
Celta Vigo Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 57 year-old Celta Vigo manager Carvalhal will select his starting XI from these players:
- Agustin Marchesin, Christian Sanchez, Coke Carrillo, Diego Alves, Ivan Villar.
- Carlos Dominguez, Hugo Mallo, Javi Dominguez, Joseph Aidoo, Kevin Vazquez, Martin Conde, Oscar Mingueza, Roberto Costa, Unai Nunez.
- Augusto Solari, Fran Beltran, Gabriel Veiga, Hugo Alvarez, Javi Galan, Luca de la Torre, Oscar Rodriguez, Renato Tapia, Williot Swedberg.
- Carles Perez, Fran Lopez, Franco Cervi, Goncalo Paciencia, Haris Seferovic, Iago Aspas, Joergen Strand Larsen, Miguel Rodriguez, Pablo Duran.
Osasuna vs Celta Vigo Lineups
Osasuna vs Celta Vigo Match Preview
In the previous three matches, Osasuna lost 0-2 against Real Madrid, beat Sevilla by 2-3 and won 1-0 against Athletic Bilbao. Osasuna claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the La Liga. They also drew zero and lost three, as they scored five and conceded five goals.
Celta Vigo collected four points in their past three outings, in which they were defeated 0-1 against Atletico Madrid. They followed up, drawing 1-1 with Real Sociedad, before winning 3-0 against Real Valladolid. Celta Vigo, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn two and lost two in their last six away in the La Liga.
Osasuna vs Celta Vigo H2H
Osasuna triumphed in a 2-1 win against Celta Vigo, the last time they faced off. However, Celta Vigo secured a 2-0 win in the match before that. Osasuna have a 30% win rate in the against Celta Vigo, who won four of these matches. The total record reads 3-3-4, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
La Liga Standings
Full Time Betting
Osasuna won six of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing one and losing three as well. Celta Vigo won four from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew two and lost four in this run. Osasuna claimed a clean sheet in five of their 10 most recent matches on home soil. They hope to do so again on Monday, when Celta Vigo come visiting on the back of three clean sheets in their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Osasuna beat Celta Vigo by 2-1 in their most recent match, while Celta Vigo claimed a 2-0 win in the match prior to that. Both teams scored four times in the previous ten matches between home side Osasuna and Celta Vigo. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 2.00.
Both teams to not score paid out six times in the past ten encounters between Celta Vigo and Osasuna, whereas under 2.5 goals happened four times. Osasuna scored an average of 0.8 goals a game, with Celta Vigo averaging 1.2 goals in this run. Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Osasuna, who scored an average of 1.5 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Celta Vigo, who managed to score 1.3 times in those matches.