Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 13, 2023
The La Liga tie at Estadio El Sadar on Saturday sees home team Osasuna up against Almeria.
Take a good look at the “both teams to score” market with the bookmakers, when Almeria step up to the plate on Saturday. Both teams scored in no less than their 9 last matches.
How to Live Stream Osasuna vs Almeria on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Osasuna vs Almeria may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Sign up for Bet365 to follow the game live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Osasuna vs Almeria on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Osasuna vs Almeria Team Stats
- In 20 of the last 21 Osasuna home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 17 of the last 19 Osasuna matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Osasuna matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Osasuna have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Osasuna have conceded in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Almeria have conceded in the last 23 away matches in a row
- Almeria have not won 20 of the last 21 away matches
- In the last 9 matches in a row Almeria played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 11 away matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have conceded in 22 of the last 24 matches
Osasuna vs Almeria Squad lists
The 45-year-old coach of the home team, Jagoba Arrasate, will select the lineup against Almeria from this squad:
- Fernandez (25), Ramos (39), Herrera (1), Ramirez (42), Hernandez (23), Garcia (5), Herrando (31), Cruz (3), Sanchez (20), Vidal (2), Garcia (4), Oroz (22), Brasanac (8), Munoz (34), Moncayola (7), Torro (6), Gomez (16), Ibanez (19), Ezzalzouli (12), Budimir (17), Barja (11), Avila (9), Benito (33), Garcia (18), Garcia (14), Pena (15).
Here is the full team squad of Almeria. The 53 year-old Rubi will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Lazaro (25), Marino (1), Martinez (13), Centelles (20), Mendes (24), Brandariz (21), Kaiky (2), Lazaro (14), Svidersky (26), Ely (19), Akieme (15), Babic (22), Pozo (17), Puigmal (18), de la Hoz (6), Melero (3), Eguaras (4), Robertone (5), Samu (23), Embarba (10), Sousa (11), Toure (9), Portillo (8), Ramazani (7), Baptistao (12), Suarez (16), Milovanovic (16).
Osasuna vs Almeria Lineups
Osasuna vs Almeria Match Preview
Osasuna endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 0-2 against Real Sociedad, before Barcelona won 1-0, while Real Madrid claimed all three points in a 2-1 win. Osasuna managed to win two of their past six home matches in the La Liga. In the remaining four, they drew one and lost three, as they scored five and conceded ten goals. Osasuna are among the three least scoring home sides in the La Liga so far. They managed a mediocre 17 goals at Estadio El Sadar, while also conceding 19.
Six points is Almeria have to show from their past three matches, as they beat Getafe by 1-2. This was followed by a 4-2 defeat against Real Madrid, before winning 2-1 against Elche. Almeria managed to win just once in their past six away games in the La Liga. On top of winning once they also drew one as well as losing four, while scoring 17 time and letting in ten. No team won fewer matches away from home than Almeria did so far in the La Liga this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Osasuna vs Almeria H2H
Osasuna won the last two meetings against Almeria, as they followed up a 2-1 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 1-0 score. A draw might be high-priced, but nevertheless seems fairly unlikely, judging by their ten recent outings against each other. Osasuna managed six wins, while Almeria grabbed all three points two times in these ten matches. Picking the home win gets you odds at 2.00 with the bookies, whereas the best betting odds on an away win at full-time are at 3.75. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Osasuna and Almeria. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75.
Osasuna vs Almeria Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Osasuna and Almeria as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Osasuna (2.00) | Draw (3.50) | Almeria (3.75)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.00) | BTTS Yes (1.75)
Full Time Betting
Osasuna won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing one and losing four as well. Almeria won one from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew four and lost five in this run. Both teams scored in three of the last 10 La Liga matches for Osasuna at Estadio El Sadar. Both teams also found their way to the target in eight of the previous 10 away games for Almeria.
Both Teams to Score
Osasuna had a good reading on Almeria in their last two meetings, which they won by 2-1 and 1-0, respectively. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Osasuna and Almeria. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75. Of the last ten encounters between Osasuna Almeria over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 1.91 with bookies.
There were over 2.5 goals five times in the last ten encounters between Osasuna and Almeria. Osasuna managed an average of 1.2 goals, while the latter scored 1.1 goals on average. Both teams to score was a winning bet five times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Osasuna’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 0.9 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals were scored in eight of the ten most recent games across all tournaments for Almeria. They performed an average of 1.4 goals in these.