Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
The Premier League clash at City Ground, Nottingham this coming Saturday sees home team Nottingham Forest battling it out for the win against Wolves.
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves Stats
- Nottingham Forest have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Nottingham Forest have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Nottingham Forest have not won 9 of the last 10 matches
- In the last 4 Nottingham Forest matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Nottingham Forest have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- Wolverhampton have conceded in the last 15 away matches in a row
- In the last 10 Wolverhampton matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 11 of the last 13 away matches Wolverhampton played, both teams scored
- Wolverhampton have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 5 Wolverhampton away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves Squad lists
Nottingham Forest Squad
Cooper will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Wolves from the players listed below:
- Alex Mighten, Andre Ayew, Brennan Johnson, Cafu, Cheikhou Kouyate, Chris Wood, Danilo, Dean Henderson, Emmanuel Dennis, Felipe, Giulian Biancone, Gustavo Scarpa, Harry Arter, Harry Toffolo, Jack Colback, Jesse Lingard, Joe Worrall, Jonjo Shelvey, Keylor Navas, Lewis O’Brien, Lyle Taylor, Morgan Gibbs-White, Moussa Niakhate, Neco Williams, Omar Richards, Orel Mangala, Remo Freuler, Renan Lodi, Ryan Yates, Sam Surridge, Scott McKenna, Serge Aurier, Steve Cook, Taiwo Awoniyi, Tyrese Fornah, Wayne Hennessey, Will Swan, Willy Boly.
This is the full squad of players that the Wolves head coach Lopetegui will select from for his starting XI:
- Daniel Bentley, Jose Sa, Louie Moulden, Craig Dawson, Hugo Bueno, Jonny, Max Kilman, Nathan Collins, Nelson Semedo, Rayan Ait Nouri, Toti Gomes, Boubacar Traore, Joao Gomes, Joao Moutinho, Joe Hodge, Mario Lemina, Matheus Nunes, Ruben Neves, Adama Traore, Chiquinho, Diego Costa, Hee-Chan Hwang, Matheus Cunha, Pablo Sarabia, Pedro Neto, Raul Jimenez, Sasa Kalajdzic.
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves Lineups
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves Preview
A draw was the best Nottingham Forest could muster in their previous three games. They claimed a 2-2 draw against Everton, before getting trounced 3-1 against Tottenham. Last time out, more disappointment followed as Newcastle ran out 1-2 winners. In their last six Premier League home matches, Nottingham Forest have two wins, while they’ve drawn three and lost one. They scored eight and conceded six goals.
Wolves have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Tottenham by 1-0. Disappointment followed, going down 2-1 against Newcastle, and 2-4 against Leeds. Wolves managed to win just once in their past six away games in the Premier League. On top of winning once they also drew two as well as losing three, while scoring ten time and letting in five.
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves H2H
Wolverhampton celebrated a 1-0 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at City Ground, Nottingham this coming Saturday? Nottingham Forest picked up one win in their previous ten matches against Wolves, while the latter claimed six wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.20.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Nottingham Forest hammered in the opening goal six times in their last 10 matches played in front of their usually euphoric crowd at City Ground, Nottingham. Wolves were first off the mark in four of their 10 most recent away games.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other, Wolverhampton came out the other side as 1-0 winners and surely won’t mind a repeat of that result.
Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in five of Nottingham Forest’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 0.7 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Wolves’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of one goal in these matches.