Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 16, 2023
Manchester City will visit the City Ground this coming Saturday for a Premier League fixture with home side Nottingham Forest. Manchester City have taken the lead in the Premier League after collecting 51 points from their initial 23 encounters. Nottingham Forest trail them by 24 points after 22 rounds, leaving them sat 14th in the table.
Nottingham Forest vs Manchester City Stats
- Nottingham Forest have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Nottingham Forest have lost 3 of the last 4 matches without scoring a goal
- Nottingham Forest have not lost 9 of the last 10 home matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Nottingham Forest matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Nottingham Forest home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Manchester City have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 9 of the last 10 Manchester City away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Manchester City have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In 7 of the last 9 Manchester City away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Manchester City have lost the last 3 away matches in a row
Nottingham Forest vs Manchester City Lineups
Nottingham Forest vs Manchester City Preview
It is all or nothing with Nottingham Forest presently. They first went down 2-0 in an encounter with Manchester United, to which they replied by beating Leeds 1-0. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 2-0 against Fulham. In their last six Premier League home matches, Nottingham Forest have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored eight and conceded three goals.
Manchester City won twice in their last three matches but began by losing 1-0 against Tottenham, before beating Aston Villa 3-1. Another win followed, this time by 1-3 against Arsenal. Manchester City recorded a very decent outcome of four wins from six away matches in the Premier League, in which they banged in nine goals, whilst conceding five. They recorded no draws but instead suffered defeat twice.
Nottingham Forest vs Manchester City H2H
It was an enormously entertaining 6-0 match when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Saturday. Manchester City left Nottingham Forest with a bloody nose in the most recent meeting between the two. Manchester City claimed a 6-0 win on the day. The bookies have an away win in this match at the best price odds of 1.30.
Current Premier League Standings
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Nottingham Forest won six of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at City Ground, Nottingham. They drew three and lost one as well, while Manchester City won four of their last 10 games away. They drew two and lost four. Nottingham Forest kept visitors at City Ground, Nottingham from scoring five times in their previous 10 matches on home soil. Meanwhile, Manchester City have been able to keep a clean sheet in four of their last 10 games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
It was an enormously entertaining 6-0 match when these two sides last played each other in the Premier League. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Saturday.
Nottingham Forest saw over 2.5 goals in three of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Manchester City, who managed to score two times in those matches.