Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 12, 2023
The Premier League clash at the City Ground this coming Saturday sees Nottingham Forest hosting East Midlands rivals Leicester City.
Nottingham Forest vs Leicester City Stats
- Nottingham Forest have scored in 26 of the last 28 home matches
- Nottingham Forest have not lost the last 6 home matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 Nottingham Forest matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Nottingham Forest home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Nottingham Forest have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Leicester have scored in the last 17 away matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 15 Leicester away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Leicester have won 4 of the last 5 away matches without conceding a goal
- In 12 of the last 13 Leicester matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Leicester have lost the last 3 matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Nottingham Forest vs Leicester City Lineups
Nottingham Forest vs Leicester City Preview
It has been a bit of everything for Nottingham Forest in their previous three matches, where they first beat Southampton by 0-1. This was followed by a hugely disappointing 4-1 defeat against Blackpool in the FA Cup, before defeating Wolves on penalties to progress to the League Cup semi-finals. Nottingham Forest claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in the Premier League. They also drew three and lost one, scored eight goals and conceded seven.
It is all or nothing with Leicester City, who only triumphed once in their previous three outings. They were defeated 0-1 against Fulham, before beating Gillingham 0-1 in the FA Cup. Unable to build on that, they lost 2-0 against Newcastle. Leicester City managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Premier League away matches, in which they scored 12 while also conceding ten times. They also experienced zero draws and three defeats. Leicester City are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Premier League this season. They claimed 17 goals so far, whilst allowing 21 goals against.
Nottingham Forest vs Leicester City H2H
The last time the pair played each other the Foxes came away as 4-0 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Saturday. The draw has been the most frequent outcome in the last 10 meetings between the two clubs, with the two clubs playing out five draws in that time. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.30.
Current Premier League Standings
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Nottingham Forest won four of their previous 10 matches across all tournaments at the City Ground. They drew three and lost three as well, while Leicester City won five of their last 10 games away. They drew zero and lost five. Of the last 10 times Nottingham Forest stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened six times. Both teams also scored in four of the last 10 away games for Leicester City.
Both Teams to Score
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Nottingham Forest played against Leicester City. It finished 4-0 in a great match between the pair.
Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Nottingham Forest’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Leicester City’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.2 goals in these matches.