Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 25, 2023
The spotlight is on both Nottingham Forest and Brighton, as the Premier League rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other this coming Wednesday in the at City Ground, Nottingham.
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton Stats
- Nottingham Forest have not won the last 11 matches in a row
- Nottingham Forest have conceded in the last 11 matches in a row
- Nottingham Forest have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Nottingham Forest home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nottingham Forest have lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 13 of the last 15 away matches Brighton played, both teams scored
- Brighton have scored in 25 of the last 26 matches
- Brighton have scored in the last 15 away matches in a row
- Brighton have not lost 15 of the last 17 matches
- Brighton have conceded in 16 of the last 18 away matches
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton Squad lists
Nottingham Forest Squad
The 43-year-old coach of the home team, Steve Cooper, will select the lineup against Brighton from this squad:
- Alex Mighten, Andre Ayew, Brennan Johnson, Cafu, Cheikhou Kouyate, Chris Wood, Danilo, Dean Henderson, Emmanuel Dennis, Felipe, Giulian Biancone, Gustavo Scarpa, Harry Arter, Harry Toffolo, Jack Colback, Jesse Lingard, Joe Worrall, Jonjo Shelvey, Keylor Navas, Lyle Taylor, Morgan Gibbs-White, Moussa Niakhate, Neco Williams, Omar Richards, Orel Mangala, Remo Freuler, Renan Lodi, Ryan Yates, Sam Surridge, Scott McKenna, Serge Aurier, Steve Cook, Taiwo Awoniyi, Tyrese Fornah, Wayne Hennessey, Will Swan, Willy Boly.
Listed below is the full squad of Brighton players that the manager Roberto De Zerbi will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Dunk, Gross, March, Caicedo, Mac Allister, Sanchez, Estupinan, Veltman, Webster, Mitoma, Welbeck, Lallana, Colwill, Ferguson, Steele, Lamptey, Gilmour, Undav, van Hecke, Sarmiento, McGill, Offiah, Buonanotte, Moder, Enciso, Ayari.
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton Lineups
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton Preview
Nottingham Forest have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 2-0 by Aston Villa, before Manchester United ran out 0-2 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Liverpool, who came out 3-2 winners. Nottingham Forest claimed just a single measly home win from a possible six in the Premier League, which also saw them drawing three and losing two matches, in which they scored six and conceded eight goals.
Brighton claimed four points from a possible nine in their last three matches across all tournaments, which opened with a defeat 2-1 against Tottenham. A 1-2 win followed against Chelsea, before drawing 0-0 with Manchester United. Brighton claimed two wins against three draws and one defeat in their last six away matches in the Premier League. The scoreline from these matches reads eight goals conceded and ten scored. Brighton are in the top three when it comes to scoring goals on their travels in the Premier League this season. They claimed 29 goals so far, whilst allowing 23 goals against.
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton H2H
The match ended in a 0-0 draw in the previous outing between Nottingham Forest and Brighton and should we get another draw, the bookies best price are at 4.20. Nottingham Forest picked up three wins in their previous ten matches against Brighton, while the latter claimed four wins in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 4.20.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
While Nottingham Forest managed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last 10 games at City Ground, Nottingham, Brighton kept a clean sheet in two of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Neither Nottingham Forest nor Brighton managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 0-0 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.20.
Nottingham Forest performed an average of 0.9 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Brighton’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.1 goals in these matches.