Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 21, 2023
With only two rounds remaining of the current Eredivisie campaign, a few things are about to fall into place, when Nijmegen welcome AZ Alkmaar at Stadion De Goffert.
With 4 defeats from their last 6 games across all tournaments, the situation at Nijmegen could probably be a lot better. They need to improve their game or prepare for more disappointment as they face AZ Alkmaar at home.
How to Live Stream Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Eredivisie matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar on TV
UK: Mola TV
Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 home matches Nijmegen played, both teams scored
- Nijmegen have lost the last 3 home matches in a row and the sum of goals was over 4.5
- Nijmegen have scored in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- In the last 3 Nijmegen home matches the sum of goals was over 4.5
- Nijmegen have conceded in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- In 14 of the last 16 AZ Alkmaar matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 9 AZ Alkmaar away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- AZ Alkmaar have scored in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 AZ Alkmaar matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- AZ Alkmaar have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches
Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar Squad lists
The 41-year-old Meijer will select the starting eleven against AZ Alkmaar from these players:
- Cillessen (22), Branderhorst (1), Janse (31), Roefs (31), van Rooij (28), Verdonk (24), Gertsen (30), Bronkhorst (2), Marquez (4), Kramer (5), Sandler (3), Lartey-Sanniez (34), Baldursson (8), Proper (71), Tavsan (7), Bruijn (6), de Wit (29), Schoene (20), Mattsson (11), De Wolf (18), Rossen (32), Elkarouani (16), Musaba (77), Cissoko (21), Dimata (19), Tannane (14).
AZ Alkmaar Squad
Listed below is the full squad of AZ Alkmaar players that the manager Pascal Jansen will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Verhulst (12), Ryan (1), Bakker, Owusu-Oduro (45), Westerveld (13), Indi (4), Dekker (22), Kerkez (5), Hatzidiakos (3), Beukema (31), Goes (46), Sugawara (2), Vanheusden (27), de Wit (10), Mihailovic (14), de Jong (32), Clasie (8), Lahdo (23), van Brederode (19), Bazoer (25), Mijnans (16), Reijnders (6), Buurmeester (28), Poku (21), Pavlidis (9), Odgaard (7), Karlsson (11), de Wit (34), Meerdink (35), Barasi (17).
Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar Lineups
Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar Match Preview
Nijmegen managed one win in the last three matches, which was a 0-1 victory against FC Groningen. They went on to lose 2-3 against SC Heerenveen, before getting dumped in a 4-0 defeat against Twente. Nijmegen just have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six Eredivisie matches at the Stadion De Goffert. They also drew two and lost three of these six encounters, in which they scored ten and conceded 13 goals. Nijmegen played nine draws at Stadion De Goffert so far this season in the Eredivisie this season. No team drew as many matches on home soil.
It is all or nothing with AZ Alkmaar following one win in their previous three outings. They first went down 2-1 in an encounter with West Ham to which, they replied by beating FC Emmen5-1. Their latest encounter once again had them on the losing side, when they lost 0-1 against West Ham. AZ Alkmaar, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn two and lost two in their last six away in the Eredivisie. AZ Alkmaar are among the 3 best away teams in the Eredivisie this season. They put ten wins on the board, scoring 29 goals whilst also conceding 15.
Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar H2H
Neither Nijmegen nor AZ Alkmaar managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.75. Trying to pick a winner from their h2h is a tough task as neither side have been able to fully dominate their coming opponent. AZ Alkmaar won five of the previous ten encounters, whereas Nijmegen claimed three points two times in these ten matches. The bookies have AZ Alkmaar to win this match at best price odds of 1.80. AZ Alkmaar scored at least once in their last 10 Eredivisie matches against Nijmegen. In eight of the previous ten matches between Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar both teams scored.
Nijmegen vs AZ Alkmaar Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Nijmegen (4.33) | Draw (3.75) | AZ Alkmaar (1.80)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.30) | Over 2.5 (1.60)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.25) | BTTS Yes (1.57)
Full Time Betting
Nijmegen claimed three wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing four and losing three. AZ Alkmaar won four of their last 10 away games, as they also drew two and lost four of these matches. Goals are flowing freely for Nijmegen on home soil currently, as both teams scored in eight of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target six times in AZ Alkmaar”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The match ended in a 1-1 draw in the previous outing between Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar and should we get another draw, the bookies best price are at 3.75. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.57 with the bookies. AZ Alkmaar managed at least one goal in 14 of their previous 15 Eredivisie matches against Nijmegen. In the last ten matches between Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.60 with bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in the last ten encounters between Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar. There were over two goals five times, as Nijmegen managed an average of 1.4 goals, while AZ Alkmaar scored 1.7 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Nijmegen’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.4 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of AZ Alkmaar’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.5 goals in these matches.