Last Updated: August 12, 2023
The Ligue 1 clash at Stade de la Beaujoire on Sunday sees home team Nantes battling it out for the win against Toulouse.
The last time Nantes played Toulouse, they booked three points to their account and look well primed to secure another win this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Nantes vs Toulouse this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Nantes vs Toulouse may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Nantes vs Toulouse on TV
UK: BT Sport
Nantes vs Toulouse Team Stats
- In the last 8 Nantes matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nantes have not won 10 of the last 12 matches
- In the last 5 Nantes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nantes have not won 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Nantes have conceded in 6 of the last 8 home matches
- Toulouse have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Toulouse played, both teams scored
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Toulouse played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 Toulouse matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Toulouse have scored in 9 of the last 11 away matches
Nantes vs Toulouse Squad lists
Aristouy will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Toulouse from the players listed below:
- Alban Lafont (1), Denis Petric (30), Hugo Barbet, Remy Descamps (16), Charles Traore (93), Jaouen Hadjam (26), Jean-Charles Castelletto (21), Lorik Cana (5), Michel Diaz (63), Nathan Zeze (44), Nicolas Pallois (4), Robin Voisine (23), Ronael Pierre-Gabriel (18), Yannis M’Bemba, Abdoul Kader Bamba, Florent Mollet (25), Lamine Diack (14), Mohamed Achi Bouakline, Moussa Sissoko (17), Pedro Chirivella (5), Quentin Merlin (29), Samuel Moutoussamy (8), Samuel Yepie, Bridge Ndilu, Fabien Centonze (28), Gor Manvelyan (22), Ignatius Ganago (14), Joe-Loic Affamah, Marcus Regis Coco (11), Moses Simon (27), Mostafa Mohamed.
This is the full squad of players that the Toulouse head coach Martinez will select from for his starting XI:
- Alex Dominguez (30), Kjetil Haug (16), Thomas Himeur (1), Anthony Rouault (97), Christian Mawissa (32), Gabriel Suazo (17), Kevin Keben (31), Logan Costa (6), Mikkel Desler (3), Moussa Diarra (23), Oliver Zanden (18), Rasmus Nicolaisen (2), Warren Kamanzi (98), Cesar Gelabert Pina (11), Cristian Casseres Jr. (24), Denis Genreau (5), Fares Chaibi (99), Klery Serber, Mamady Bangre (21), Naatan Skyttae (22), Niklas Schmidt, Noah Lahmadi (35), Vincent Sierro (8), Ado Onaiwu (45), Frank Magri (19), Ibrahim Cissoko (10), Junior Flemmings, Thijs Dallinga (9), Yanis Begraoui (14), Zakaria Aboukhlal (7).
Nantes vs Toulouse Lineups
Nantes vs Toulouse Match Preview
Nantes suffered a couple of disappointments in their last three matches, as they were run over by Montpellier in a 0-3 defeat. Lille also proved too hard to handle, as they won 2-1, before Nantes were able to strike back last time out in a 1-0 win against Angers. In a season where everything runs absolutely smoothly Toulouse might be able to surprise. However, a finish inside the top half of the Ligue 1 looks the most realistic scenario. In their last six Ligue 1 matches at home, Nantes have one win, while they’ve drawn two and lost three.
Toulouse look solid currently after going three matches unbeaten, which started by drawing 0-0 against Nice. They followed that up by sharing the spoils with Auxerre in a 1-1 draw, before taking out Monaco in a 1-2 win. A top half finish is the dream target for Nantes, although keeping their Ligue 1 status for another season has to be the priority. Toulouse won half their previous six away matches in the Ligue 1, as well as seeing two draws and suffering one defeat. They scored six goals whilst conceding five.
Nantes vs Toulouse H2H
Toulouse claimed just a single win from a possible 12 against Nantes. The match ended in a 0-0 draw in the previous outing between Nantes and Toulouse and should we get another draw, the bookies best price are at 3.40. Nantes claimed five wins against Toulouse in the last ten encounters, leaving them with a small psychological edge before their next meeting. Both teams found the back of the net five times in the last ten matches between Nantes and Toulouse.
Nantes vs Toulouse Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Nantes and Toulouse as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Nantes (2.45) | Draw (3.40) | Toulouse (2.75)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.91) | Over 2.5 (1.91)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.05) | BTTS Yes (1.70)
Full Time Betting
Nantes claimed three wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing two and losing five. Toulouse won five of their last 10 away games, as they also drew two and lost three of these matches. Nantes managed the first goal of the game in only four of those 10 previous games played at Stade de la Beaujoire. Meanwhile, Toulouse were first on target in nine of their last 10 outings away from home.
Both Teams to Score
It finished 0-0 when Nantes last played Toulouse and the best betting odds on yet another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.40. In the past ten matches between home side Nantes and Toulouse both teams found the back of the net five times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.70. Both teams to score paid out five times in the previous ten matches between home side Nantes and Toulouse. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.70.
Less than three came out four times in the past ten encounters between Toulouse and Nantes, as both teams not to score was a winning bet five times. Nantes performed 1.4 goals on average, whereas Toulouse averaged 0.6 goals. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Nantes’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 0.5 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in five of the last ten matches that Toulouse played across all tournaments. They scored one time on average in the process.