Nantes vs Nice – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 10, 2023
Nantes enjoy home advantage, when visitors Nice swing by on Sunday for a Ligue 1 clash.
Nantes have their target aimed at getting one over Nice this coming Sunday, but the latter are highly motivated of showing their skills in front of the crowd at Stade de la Beaujoire.
How to Live Stream Nantes vs Nice this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Nantes vs Nice may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Nantes vs Nice on TV
UK: BT Sport
Nantes vs Nice Team Stats
- In 11 of the last 12 Nantes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Nantes home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Nantes have conceded in the last 6 matches in a row
- Nantes have lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 Nantes matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Nice matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nice have scored in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- Nice have not lost the last 9 matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 8 Nice away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nice have won the last 3 away matches in a row
Nantes vs Nice Squad lists
The 59-year-old manager of Nantes, Antoine Kombouare, will select the lineup against Nice from the players listed below:
- Lafont (1), Petric (30), Descamps (16), Girotto (3), Traore (93), Hadjam (26), Castelletto (21), Victor (38), Cana (5), Diaz (63), Zeze (44), Pallois (4), Voisine (23), Corchia (24), Mollet (25), Doucet (20), Blas (10), Sissoko (17), Chirivella (5), Merlin (29), Moutoussamy (8), Yepie (18), Delort (99), Guessand (7), Centonze (28), Manvelyan (22), Ganago (14), Coco (11), Simon (27), Mohamed (31).
Listed below is the full squad of Nice players that the manager Didier Digard will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Schmeichel (1), Bulka (90), Boulhendi (77), Mendy (33), Dante (4), Todibo (25), Bryan (15), Lotomba (23), Viti (42), Ramsey (16), Beka (21), Boudaoui (28), Smith, Thuram-Ulien (19), Rosario (8), Belahyane (37), Barkley (11), Atal (20), Ndayishimiye (55), Bouanani (35), Brahimi (14), Laborde (24), Bard (26), Pepe (29), Diop (10), Moffi (9).
Nantes vs Nice Lineups
Nantes vs Nice Match Preview
Nantes are currently performing inconsistently, as they lost against Rennes by a 0-1 score, before winning 2-1 against Lens. They lost again in their most recent match, this time 4-2 against PSG. Nantes managed to win two of their past six home matches in the Ligue 1. In the remaining four, they drew two and lost two, as they scored four and conceded five goals.
Nice look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Monaco by 0-3, before drawing 1-1 with Auxerre. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out FC Sheriff by a 0-1 scoreline. Nice managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Ligue 1 away matches, in which they scored nine while also conceding four times. They also experienced two draws and one defeat.
Nantes vs Nice H2H
Nantes were unable to win even once in their last 5 matches against Nice. Nantes and Nice settled for a point in a 1-1 draw, when last faced with each other. The best betting odds on a another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.20. In last ten encounters between the clubs, Nice have been the dominant force winning six matches against Nantes. The bookies have Nice to win this match at best price odds of 2.50. Nantes scored at least once in 13 of their 14 most recent encounters in the Ligue 1 against Nice. As both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies.
Ligue 1 Standings
Nantes vs Nice Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Nantes and Nice as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Nantes (2.90) | Draw (3.20) | Nice (2.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.61) | Over 2.5 (2.30)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.80) | BTTS Yes (1.95)
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Stade de la Beaujoire across all tournaments Nantes won three times, drew three and lost four times. Nice claimed five wins, two draw and three defeats in their last 10 games away. While Nantes might manage to fight their way to three points on Sunday at Stade de la Beaujoire, they’ll probably allow their visitors a say in the matter as well. The home side claimed just two wins to nil in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Neither Nantes nor Nice managed a breakthrough, when they last faced each other. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw, and the best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 3.20. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Nantes and Nice would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.95 with the bookies. Nantes scored at least once in 13 of their 14 most recent encounters in the Ligue 1 against Nice. In the last ten matches between Nantes and Nice over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 2.30 with bookies.
In the past ten encounters between Nantes and Nice over 2.5 goals came out five times, with Nantes scoring an average of 0.9 goals per game. Nice averaged 1.5 goals, while both teams scored eight times. Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet in five of Nantes’s past ten matches across all tournaments. They scored 1.4 goals on average along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in four of the last ten matches that Nice played across all tournaments. They scored 1.9 times on average in the process.