Nantes vs Marseille – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 31, 2023
Nantes take on Marseille for a match in Ligue 1 this coming Wednesday at Stade de la Beaujoire.
How to Live Stream Nantes vs Marseille on Wednesday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Nantes vs Marseille may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Nantes vs Marseille on TV
UK: BT Sport
Nantes vs Marseille Match Preview
Nantes go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous three matches, which started off with a 0-0 draw against Lyon. They went on to beat Montpellier 0-3, before sharing the spoils with Clermont Foot in a 0-0 draw. Nantes claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in Ligue 1. They also drew four and lost zero, scored eight goals and conceded four.
Marseille claimed seven points from their last nine available, as they won by 3-1 and 1-0 against Lorient and Rennes, respectively. Last time out, Monaco ended up stealing a point in a 1-1 draw. Marseille claimed 13 points in their last six Ligue 1 matches, winning four, drawing once as well as losing once. They conceded six and scored 12 goals themselves. Marseille are among the 3 best away teams in Ligue 1 this season. They put six wins on the board, scoring 18 goals whilst also conceding seven.
Nantes vs Marseille Team Stats
- In 14 of the last 16 Nantes matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Nantes have not lost the last 7 matches in a row
- In the last 4 Nantes home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Nantes have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches
- In 6 of the last 7 Nantes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Marseille have scored in the last 14 matches in a row
- Marseille have not lost 10 of the last 11 matches
- Marseille have scored in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Marseille have won the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 2.5 goals
- Marseille have won 6 of the last 7 matches
Nantes vs Marseille Squad Lists
Antoine Kombouare will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Marseille from the following players:
- Alban Lafont, Denis Petric, Remy Descamps.
- Andrei Girotto, Charles Traore, Jaouen Hadjam, Jean-Charles Castelletto, Joao Victor, Lorik Cana, Nathan Zeze, Nicolas Pallois, Robin Voisine, Sebastien Corchia.
- Florent Mollet, Lohann Doucet, Ludovic Blas, Mohamed Achi Bouakline, Moussa Sissoko, Pedro Chirivella, Quentin Merlin, Samuel Moutoussamy, Samuel Yepie.
- Evann Guessand, Fabien Centonze, Gor Manvelyan, Ignatius Ganago, Joe-Loic Affamah, Marcus Regis Coco, Moses Simon, Mostafa Mohamed.
Below is the full team squad of Marseille that the manager Tudor will select from for the upcoming game:
- Ruben Blanco, Simon Ngapandouetnbu.
- Chancel Mbemba, Eric Bailly, Issa Kabore, Jonathan Clauss, Leonardo Balerdi, Nuno Tavares, Samuel Gigot, Sead Kolasinac.
- Amine Harit, Azzedine Ounahi, Bartug Elmaz, Cengiz Under, Dimitri Payet, Jordan Veretout, Matteo Guendouzi, Pape Gueye, Ruslan Malinovsky, Valentin Rongier.
- Alexis Sanchez, Nemanja Radonjic, Pedro Ruiz.
Check Out Also
Nantes vs Marseille H2H
Nantes go into their upcoming match against Marseille with a 30% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 3-3-4 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Nantes claimed all three points three times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing five along the way. They endured defeat in two of the games in this run. Marseille won six of their last 10 games away, while drawing one and losing three in this series of matches. Both teams scored in six of the last 10 home matches for Nantes and in four of the previous 10 away games for Marseille.
Both Teams to Score
As both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies.
The last ten encounters between Nantes and Marseille saw over 2.5 goals scored six times, with Nantes averaging 1.4 goals a game. Marseille scored 1.5 goals on average in these, as both teams scored eight times in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of Nantes’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Marseille’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.3 goals in these matches.