Montpellier vs Toulouse – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 9, 2023
Toulouse will go up against Montpellier on Sunday for a Ligue 1 meeting.
Montpellier aim to continue their fine run of matches without defeat on Sunday, and motivation should be as high as the mood in the Montpellier-camp before their upcoming challenges.
How to Live Stream Montpellier vs Toulouse this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Montpellier vs Toulouse may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Montpellier vs Toulouse on TV
UK: BT Sport
Montpellier vs Toulouse Team Stats
- Montpellier have scored in 18 of the last 20 matches
- Montpellier have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Montpellier home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Montpellier have not lost the last 7 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 Montpellier matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 11 Toulouse away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Toulouse have conceded in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- Toulouse have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Toulouse have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 3 Toulouse matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Montpellier vs Toulouse Squad lists
The 60-year-old Der Zakarian will select the starting eleven against Toulouse from these players:
- Lecomte (40), Kamara (90), Bertaud (16), Carvalho (30), Jullien (6), Tchato (29), Maouassa (27), Sacko (77), Sylla (3), Kouyate (4), Sakho (75), Esteve (14), Mendes (5), Tchato (32), Allix (37), Sainte-Luce (17), Tamas (26), Ferri (12), Chotard (13), Fayad (22), Leroy (18), Savanier (11), Nordin (7), Gueguin (36), Makouana (28), Wahi (21), Faye (39), Mavididi (10), Germain (9), Khazri (99), Guermouche.
Below is the full team squad of Toulouse. The manager Debeve will pick his starting XI against Montpellier from these players:
- Haug (16), Dupe (30), Himeur (1), Rouault (4), Mawissa (33), Suazo (15), Keben (31), Costa (14), Desler (3), Diarra (23), Zanden (18), Nicolaisen (2), Kamanzi (26), van den Boomen (8), Dejaeghere (10), Genreau (5), Chaibi (28), Spierings (17), Tsingaras (24), Sierro (13), Onaiwu (7), Ratao (21), Healey (9), Hamulic (29), Dallinga (27), Birmancevic (19), Aboukhlal (6).
Montpellier vs Toulouse Lineups
Montpellier vs Toulouse Match Preview
Montpellier collected seven points from their last three matches, as they ran out 0-1 and 2-1 winners against AC Ajaccio and Clermont Foot, respectively. Against Marseille, they had to settle for a draw after a 1-1 draw. Montpellier won three of their previous six matches at Stade de la Mosson in the Ligue 1. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring 12 goals to eight against.
Toulouse collected one win from their last three matches, as Lille won by 0-2. Brest were too strong as well, winning 3-1, before Toulouse won 1-2 against Annecy FC. Toulouse won half their previous six away matches in the Ligue 1, as well as seeing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored 11 goals whilst conceding nine.
Montpellier vs Toulouse H2H
Montpellier won 6 of their 7 latest home matches against Toulouse. Their latest encounter in the Ligue 1 was a belter of a game, which finished with a 4-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest on Sunday. A draw might be high-priced, but nevertheless seems fairly unlikely, judging by their ten recent outings against each other. Montpellier managed five wins, while Toulouse grabbed all three points four times in these ten matches. Picking the home win gets you odds at 2.05 with the bookies, whereas the best betting odds on an away win at full-time are at 3.50. Montpellier managed to score at least one goal in their last 5 encounters in the Ligue 1 against Toulouse. In the past ten matches between home side Montpellier and Toulouse both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.67.
Montpellier vs Toulouse Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Montpellier and Toulouse as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Montpellier (2.05) | Draw (3.60) | Toulouse (3.50)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.10) | BTTS Yes (1.67)
Full Time Betting
Stade de la Mosson witnessed Montpellier winning four times in their last 10 matches here, whilst drawing two and losing four as well. Toulouse claimed five wins, zero draw and five defeats in their last 10 games away. Montpellier put six wins on the board in their last 10 Ligue 1 matches. Their visitors from Toulouse claimed all three points in four of their previous 10 league matches.
Both Teams to Score
Their latest encounter in the Ligue 1 was a belter of a game, which finished with a 4-2 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Sunday. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Toulouse come visiting Montpellier. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.10 with the bookies. The last 5 Ligue 1 meetings between Montpellier and Toulouse had over 2.5 goals. In four of the previous ten matches between Montpellier and Toulouse both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals was a winning bet five times in the past ten encounters between Montpellier and Toulouse, with the latter scoring one goal on average in these. Montpellier managed an average of 1.5 goals as both teams scored four times in this run. Montpellier saw over 2.5 goals in four of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten outings for Toulouse, who managed to score 1.9 times in those matches.