Last Updated: March 10, 2023
The Ligue 1 game at Stade Louis II, Monaco this coming Sunday will see visitors Reims facing home side Monaco.
Monaco took down Reims in their most recent meeting, and bookmakers deem another win for the home side a likely scenario on Sunday.
How to Live Stream Monaco vs Reims on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Monaco vs Reims may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Monaco vs Reims on TV
UK: BT Sport
Monaco vs Reims Team Stats
- Monaco have scored in 54 of the last 56 matches
- Monaco have scored in 35 of the last 37 home matches
- In 11 of the last 13 matches Monaco played, both teams scored
- Monaco have not lost 18 of the last 20 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 home matches Monaco played, both teams scored
- Reims have not lost 20 of the last 22 matches
- Reims have not lost 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Reims away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Reims have not won the last 4 away matches in a row
- Reims have scored in 7 of the last 9 away matches
Monaco vs Reims Squad lists
The 48-year-old coach of the home team, Philippe Clement, will select the lineup against Reims from this squad:
- Nuebel (16), Didillon (30), Lienard (50), Disasi (6), Henrique (12), Matsima (34), Maripan (3), Sarr (23), Aguilar (26), Vanderson (2), Okou (99), Golovin (17), Tirard, Diop (33), Ben Seghir (44), Matazo (15), Jakobs (14), Lucas (11), Akliouche (21), Camara (4), Magassa (41), Fofana (19), Embolo (36), Martins (77), Volland (31), Diatta (27), Boadu (9), Minamino (18), Ben Yedder (10).
This is the full squad of players that the Reims head coach Still will select from for his starting XI:
- Olliero (96), Duparchy (40), Penneteau (30), Diouf (94), Keita (43), Agbadou (24), Busi (4), De Smet (25), Foket (32), Flips (70), Zeneli (10), Matusiwa (21), Lopy (17), Cajuste (8), Doumbia (3), Munetsi (15), Fortes (7), Edoa (49), Abdelhamid (5), Balogun (29), Ito (39), Sierhuis (9), van Bergen (19), Maolida (11), Holm (7).
Monaco vs Reims Lineups
Monaco vs Reims Match Preview
A single point is all Monaco have to show from their last three games, where they came up short, losing 2-3 and 0-3 against Bayer Leverkusen and Nice respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation with a 2-2 against Troyes. Monaco won four of their past six matches on home soil in the Ligue 1, where they also lost twice but drew none. They scored 24 goals and conceded ten times. Monaco scored 29 goals, while also conceding 22 at Stade Louis II, Monaco so far this season. This places them in the three top, when it comes to scoring on home soil in the Ligue 1.
In their last three matches, Reims drew 0-0 with Nice, beat Toulouse by 3-0 and beat AC Ajaccio by 1-0. Reims managed to win just once in their past six away games in the Ligue 1. On top of winning once they also drew five as well as losing zero, while scoring three time and letting in four. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as Reims did this season, in the Ligue 1. They have so far collected no less than nine draws.
Monaco vs Reims H2H
Reims have only been able to win once in 8 of their most recent encounters against Monaco. Reims lost 3-0 against Monaco in their latest encounter. This served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat, Reims handed out in the match before. Monaco enter the match against Reims with a 2-6-2 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 20%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. In four of the previous ten matches between Monaco and Reims both teams scored.
Ligue 1 Standings
Monaco approach round 27 as number 3 in the Ligue 1 table with 51 points on their account so far. With 26 rounds behind them, Reims have amassed 40 points, placing them as number 8 in the standings.
Monaco vs Reims Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Monaco vs Reims as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Monaco (1.75) | Draw (3.60) | Reims (4.75)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.10) | Over 2.5 (1.73)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (2.05) | BTTS Yes (1.70)
Full Time Betting
Monaco claimed six wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing zero of the games. They suffered defeat in four of these outings. Reims won three of their last 10 games away, drew six and lost one. In their previous 10 away matches, Reims claimed three wins to nil.
Both Teams to Score
Reims were knocked out cold when Monaco took a 3-0 win in their latest encounter. It served as pay back for the 2-1 defeat, Reims handed out in the game before. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Reims come visiting Monaco. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.05 with the bookies. In four of the previous ten matches between Monaco and Reims both teams scored.
Both teams to not score paid out six times in the past ten encounters between Reims and Monaco, whereas under 2.5 goals happened four times. Monaco scored an average of one goal a game, with Reims averaging 0.8 goals in this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of Monaco’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Reims’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.