Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 9, 2023
The Championship clash at the Riverside Stadium on Saturday sees home team Middlesbrough battling it out for three points with Millwall.
Middlesbrough vs Millwall Stats
- Middlesbrough have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Middlesbrough played, both teams scored
- Middlesbrough have won 7 of the last 8 matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- In 9 of the last 11 Middlesbrough matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Middlesbrough have won 7 of the last 8 matches
- In 21 of the last 22 Millwall matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 13 of the last 15 Millwall away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Millwall have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Millwall have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 3 of the last 4 Millwall matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Middlesbrough vs Millwall Lineups
Middlesbrough vs Millwall Preview
In their last three matches, Middlesbrough beat Blackburn by 1-2 and Birmingham by 1-3, before losing against Brighton by 1-5. Middlesbrough won three of their previous six matches at Riverside Stadium in the Championship. They drew two and suffered one defeat, scoring nine goals to five against.
In their last three matches, Millwall drew 0-0 with Bristol City, won 3-0 against Rotherham, and lost 0-2 against Sheffield United. Millwall managed a decent return of three wins in their last six Championship away matches, in which they scored eight while also conceding seven times. They also experienced one draw and two defeats.
Middlesbrough vs Millwall H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Millwall came away as 2-0 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome on Saturday. Middlesbrough claimed three wins, while Millwall picked up two wins in the previous ten matches, while the rest had no winner. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.40.
Current Championship Standings
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Middlesbrough racked up four wins from a possible 10 across all tournaments at Riverside Stadium, drew three and lost three. Millwall won three of their previous 10 away, drew two and lost five times. Middlesbrough managed two wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches at Riverside Stadium.
Both Teams to Score
Millwall ended up winning 2-0 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Riverside Stadium. Both teams found the back of the net four times in the past ten matches between home side Middlesbrough and Millwall. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.91.
Under 2.5 goals came out eight times in the previous ten encounters between Middlesbrough and Millwall as both teams not to score was a winning bet six times. Middlesbrough managed an average of 1.2 goals, with Millwall averaging 0.8 goals in these. Over 2.5 goals came out eight times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Middlesbrough, who scored an average of 2.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Millwall’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.1 goals in these matches.