Manchester United vs Reading – Live Streaming
Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 26, 2023
The FA Cup tie at Old Trafford this coming Saturday sees home team Manchester United up against Reading.
How to Live Stream Manchester United vs Reading this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Manchester United vs Reading may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Manchester United vs Reading on TV
UK: ITV 4
US: BeIN Sports
Manchester United vs Reading Match Preview
Erik ten Hag’s Manchester United delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with Crystal Palace brought a 1-1 draw, which was followed by a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Arsenal. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat Nottingham Forest by 0-3. Manchester United have been in potent form at Old Trafford, winning no less than five of the past six FA Cup matches here. They also hammered in 17 goals, while letting in 12 as they also lost once.
In their previous three matches, Reading won 2-0 against Watford, drew 2-2 with Queens P.R. before losing 4-0 against Stoke. Reading claimed two wins against zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches in the FA Cup. The scoreline from these matches reads 12 goals conceded and 11 scored.
Manchester United vs Reading Squad Lists
Manchester United Squad
The 52-year-old coach of the home team, Erik ten Hag, will select the lineup against Reading from this squad:
- David De Gea, Jack Butland, Nathan Bishop, Tom Heaton.
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Axel Tuanzebe, Brandon Williams, Diogo Dalot, Harry Maguire, Lisandro Martinez, Luke Shaw, Phil Jones, Raphael Varane, Tyler Fredricson, Tyrell Malacia, Victor Lindelof.
- Bruno Fernandes, Casemiro, Christian Eriksen, Donny van de Beek, Facundo Pellistri, Fred, Jadon Sancho, Mason Greenwood, Scott McTominay, Zidane Iqbal.
- Alejandro Garnacho, Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial, Antony, Marcus Rashford, Wout Weghorst.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 55-year-old Reading manager Ince will select his starting XI from these players:
- Dean Bouzanis, Joe Lumley.
- Abdul Rahman Baba, Liam Moore, Naby Sarr, Nesta Guinness-Walker, Sam Hutchinson, Scott Dann, Thomas Holmes, Tom McIntyre.
- Amadou Salif Mbengue, Andy Yiadom, Dejan Tetek, Femi Azeez, Jeff Hendrick, Kelvin Abrefa, Kelvin Ehibhationham, Mamadou Loum Ndiaye, Michael Craig, Ovie Ejaria, Thomas Ince, Tyrese Fornah, Yakou Meite.
- Andy Carroll, Jahmari Clarke, Junior Hoilett, Lucas Joao, Mamadi Camara, Shane Long.
Manchester United vs Reading Team Stats
- Manchester United have won 6 of the last 8 home matches without conceding a goal
- Manchester United have not lost the last 10 home matches in a row
- Manchester United have won the last 8 home matches in a row
- Manchester United have scored in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Manchester United have won 4 of the last 5 matches without conceding a goal
- In 14 of the last 16 Reading matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Reading have not won 8 of the last 9 away matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Reading away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Reading have conceded in 8 of the last 9 away matches
- In the last 3 Reading matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
Manchester United vs Reading H2H
Manchester United won the last two meetings against Reading, as they followed up a 4-0 win by beating their upcoming opponent by a 2-0 score. Manchester United go into their upcoming match against Reading with an 80% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-1-0 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Old Trafford have been a happy hunting ground for Manchester United lately, claiming ten wins from 10 across all tournaments. They drew zero and lost zero of these, while Reading won one of their most recent 10 games away. The latter drew two and lost seven as well. Manchester United claimed a remarkable seven wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Manchester United held on to a clean sheet in their last encounter with Reading in the FA Cup. They ended up winning 2-0 and 4-0 respectively.
In the last five encounters between Manchester United and Reading over 2.5 goals came out three times, as Manchester United averaged 2.4 goals a game. Reading scored an average of 0.8 goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Manchester United’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 2.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Reading, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.