Last Updated: May 27, 2023
Manchester United take on Fulham for a match in the Premier League on Sunday at Old Trafford.
Manchester United vs Fulham Stats
- Manchester United have not lost the last 28 home matches in a row
- Manchester United have scored in 25 of the last 26 home matches
- Manchester United have won 4 of the last 5 home matches without conceding a goal
- Manchester United have won 10 of the last 12 home matches
- In the last 5 Manchester United matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Fulham have conceded in 12 of the last 13 matches
- In the last 3 Fulham away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Fulham have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches
- In the last 3 Fulham away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Fulham have conceded in 6 of the last 7 away matches
Manchester United vs Fulham Squad lists
Manchester United Squad
The 53-year-old ten Hag will select the starting eleven against Fulham from these players:
- De Gea, Butland, Heaton, Wan-Bissaka, Williams, Dalot, Maguire, Martinez, Shaw, Jones, Varane, Malacia, Lindelof, Fernandes, Casemiro, Eriksen, van de Beek, Pellistri, Fred, Sancho, Mainoo, Sabitzer, McTominay, Garnacho, Elanga, Martial, Antony, Rashford, Greenwood, Weghorst.
Below is the full team squad of Fulham. The manager Silva will pick his starting XI against Manchester United from these players:
- Bernd Leno, Marek Rodak, Antonee Robinson, Cedric Soares, Issa Diop, Kenny Tete, Layvin Kurzawa, Shane Duffy, Tim Ream, Tosin Adarabioyo, Andreas Pereira, Daniel James, Harrison Reed, Harry Wilson, Joao Palhinha, Neeskens Kebano, Sasa Lukic, Tom Cairney, Tyrese Francois, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Bobby Reid, Manor Solomon, Vinicius, Willian.
Manchester United vs Fulham Lineups
Manchester United vs Fulham Preview
In their last three outings, Manchester United won 2-0 against Wolverhampton, beat Bournemouth by 0-1 and hammered Chelsea 4-1. Manchester United targeted a place inside the top six before the Premier League season. However, ranked inside the top three, they are dreaming of medals after a great campaign. Manchester United have been in potent form at Old Trafford, winning no less than five of the past six Premier League matches here. They remained without defeat, as they drew once, hammered in ten goals while letting in one. Manchester United are among the 2 best teams on home soil this season in the Premier League. They so far claimed 14 wins at Old Trafford, scored 34 goals along the way, while also conceding nine.
Fulham look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last three matches saw them gaining seven points. They ran out 5-3 and 0-2 winners against Leicester and Southampton, respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Crystal Palace, who claimed a point in a 2-2 draw. Manchester United were dreaming of qualifying for Europe, but after a fantastic campaign, they could even finish the season on the podium. Fulham, meanwhile, won twice, while they’ve drawn zero and lost four in their last six away in the Premier League.
Manchester United vs Fulham H2H
Manchester United won 10 of the last 12 meetings with Fulham. The last time these two teams squared up, Manchester United ran out 1-2 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at Old Trafford. Manchester United will be hoping to add another win to their fine tally against Fulham. They are enjoying a good 8-2-0 advantage against their forthcoming visitors. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.55.
Current Premier League standings
Manchester United approach the next Premier League round as number 3 in the table, having claimed 72 points this season so far. With 37 games behind them, Fulham amassed 52 points, placing them as number 10 before their next fixture.
Full Time Betting
Manchester United are undefeated in the previous 10 matches at Old Trafford, winning eight along the way while drawing two. Fulham won four of their previous 10 games away from home across all tournaments, in which they drew one and lost five. Both teams hit the back of the net in four of the last 10 matches for Manchester United on home soil. Both scored at least once in three of the previous 10 away games for Fulham.
Both Teams to Score
Manchester United ended up winning 1-2 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at Old Trafford. Both teams to score came out seven times in the past ten matches between Manchester United and Fulham. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies. There was over 2.5 goals in 6 of the 7 most recent Premier League encounters between Manchester United and Fulham. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Manchester United and Fulham would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies.
In the past ten encounters between Manchester United and Fulham over 2.5 goals came out seven times, with Manchester United scoring an average of 2.2 goals per game. Fulham averaged 0.9 goals, while both teams scored seven times. Manchester United saw over 2.5 goals in three of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Fulham’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.6 goals in these matches.