Manchester United vs Fulham – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 17, 2023
Manchester United are intent on downing Fulham to make it through to the next round. Are the visitors fully committed to the task of advancing in the cup at Old Trafford? We ‘ll see this coming Sunday.
How to Live Stream Manchester United vs Fulham this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Manchester United vs Fulham may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Manchester United vs Fulham on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Manchester United vs Fulham Team Stats
- Manchester United have not lost the last 20 home matches in a row
- Manchester United have won 16 of the last 18 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Manchester United have won 17 of the last 18 home matches
- Manchester United have scored in the last 20 matches in a row
- Manchester United have scored in the last 18 home matches in a row
- In 17 of the last 18 Fulham matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Fulham matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Fulham have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Fulham have won 3 of the last 4 matches without conceding a goal
- In 7 of the last 8 Fulham away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
Manchester United vs Fulham Squad lists
Manchester United Squad
The 53-year-old coach of the home team, Erik ten Hag, will select the lineup against Fulham from this squad:
- De Gea (1), Butland (31), Heaton (22), Wan-Bissaka (29), Williams (33), Dalot (20), Maguire (5), Martinez (6), Shaw (23), Jones (4), Varane (19), Malacia (12), Lindelof (2), Fernandes (8), Casemiro (18), Eriksen (14), van de Beek (34), Pellistri (28), Fred (17), Sancho (25), Mainoo (73), Sabitzer (15), McTominay (39), Garnacho (49), Elanga (36), Martial (9), Antony (21), Rashford (10), Greenwood (11), Weghorst (27).
This is the full squad of players that the Fulham head coach Silva will select from for his starting XI:
- Leno (17), Rodak (1), Robinson (33), Soares (12), Diop (31), Tete (2), Kurzawa (3), Duffy (5), Ream (13), Adarabioyo (4), Pereira (18), James (21), Reed (6), Wilson (8), Palhinha (26), Kebano (7), Lukic (28), Cairney (10), Francois (35), Mitrovic (9), Reid (14), Solomon (11), Vinicius (30), Willian (20).
Manchester United vs Fulham Lineups
Manchester United vs Fulham Match Preview
Manchester United look good before their upcoming match, in which they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Real Betis by 4-1, before drawing 0-0 with Southampton. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out Real Betis 0-1. Manchester United showed little mercy in their past six matches at Old Trafford, of which they won five, drew none and lost once. They hit the target 19 times, while letting in 12 themselves.
Fulham have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it started with a 2-0 win against Leeds. Unable to follow that up, they went down 3-2 against Brentford, before handing over all three points in a 0-3 defeat against Arsenal. Fulham performed a very admirable four wins in six FA Cup away matches, drawing none but losing twice as well. They scored nine times, while also conceding ten goals.
Manchester United vs Fulham H2H
Manchester United claimed a win in the previous 4 meetings with Fulham. Manchester United go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 4-0 and 4-1 the last two times they played Fulham. Manchester United enjoyed a field day, when they last squared up to Fulham. A 4-1 win left the former in a jubilant mood, with the latter licking their wounds. The bookies have Manchester United to win this match at best price odds of 1.44. Manchester United managed to score at least one goal in their last 4 encounters in the FA Cup against Fulham. Both teams found the back of the net three times in the last four matches between Manchester United and Fulham.
FA Cup Standings
Manchester United vs Fulham Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Manchester United and Fulham as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Manchester United (1.44) | Draw (4.50) | Fulham (7.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.20) | Over 2.5 (1.67)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Manchester United sailed through their 10 most recent outings at home with eight wins, while they drew two. Fulham won six of their previous 10 outings away from home across all tournaments, whilst they drew one and lost three. Over 2.5 goals paid out with the bookmakers six times in the previous 10 Manchester United matches at Old Trafford. It paid out in six of the previous 10 league matches away for Fulham.
Both Teams to Score
It was an enormously entertaining 4-1 match, when these two sides last played each other in the FA Cup. A similar feast of goals would go down well this coming Sunday. The last 4 FA Cup meetings between Manchester United and Fulham had over 2.5 goals. In three of the previous four matches between Manchester United and Fulham both teams scored.
Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last four encounters between these two teams. Manchester United managed an average of three goals, with Fulham averaging 0.75 goals in these games. Both teams to score was a winning bet three times in this run of matches. Manchester United performed an average of 1.9 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Fulham’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.2 goals in these matches.