Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 21, 2023
The FA Cup tie at a neutral venue this coming Saturday sees home team Manchester City up against Sheffield United.
The match this coming Saturday has all the makings of a tight battle as Manchester City and Sheffield United look to bag a crucial win in the process.
How to Live Stream Manchester City vs Sheffield United this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Manchester City vs Sheffield United may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s live stream.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Manchester City vs Sheffield United on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Manchester City vs Sheffield United Team Stats
- Manchester City have not lost the last 12 matches in a row
- Manchester City have scored in 27 of the last 29 matches
- Manchester City have won the last 4 matches in a row and the sum of goals was over 4.5
- Manchester City have won the last 4 matches in a row while scoring more than 3.5 goals
- Manchester City have won the last 8 matches in a row
- In 9 of the last 10 Sheffield United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Sheffield United matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Sheffield United have won 4 of the last 5 matches
- Sheffield United have not lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- Sheffield United have scored in 4 of the last 5 matches
Manchester City vs Sheffield United Squad lists
Manchester City Squad
Guardiola will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Sheffield United from the players listed below:
- Ederson (31), Carson (33), Ortega (18), Laporte (14), Mendy (22), Stones (5), Walker (2), Akanji (25), Ake (6), Lewis (82), Dias (3), Gomez (21), Silva (20), Palmer (80), Gundogan (8), Grealish (10), Phillips (4), De Bruyne (17), Perrone (32), Foden (47), Rodri (16), Haaland (9), Alvarez (19), Mahrez (26).
Sheffield United Squad
Below is the full team squad of Sheffield United. The manager Heckingbottom will pick his starting XI against Manchester City from these players:
- Davies (1), Foderingham (18), Ahmedhodzic (15), Basham (6), Clark (26), Stevens (3), O’Connell (5), Robinson (19), Bogle (20), Starbuck, Egan (12), Gordon, Lowe (13), Norrington-Davies (33), Sachdev, Brooks, Osborn (23), Maguire (35), Baldock (2), Coulibaly (17), McAtee (28), Fleck (4), Norwood (16), Arblaster, Berge (8), Doyle (22), Sharp (10), Jebbison (36), Ndiaye (29), Marsh, McBurnie (9), Brewster (7), Osula (32).
Manchester City vs Sheffield United Lineups
Manchester City vs Sheffield United Match Preview
In their last three matches, Manchester City won 3-0 and 3-1 against first Bayern Munich then Leicester, before drawing 1-1 against Bayern Munich. Manchester City won five of their last six FA Cup matches at a neutral venue, scoring 20 and conceding four along the way. They lost once but didn’t draw a single match.
In their last three matches, Sheffield United lost against Burnley by 2-0, beat Cardiff by 4-1 winning 1-0 against Bristol City. Sheffield United won half their previous six away matches in the FA Cup, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored ten goals whilst conceding 11.
Manchester City vs Sheffield United H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Sheffield United ran out 2-1 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at a neutral venue. Picking a winning bet based on their h2h is a bit of a lottery, and the punter with a keen eye for a long shot might opt for the high-value price here. Manchester City claimed six wins in their previous ten matches against Sheffield United. The latter managed two wins in these one encounter against their coming opponent. The bookies best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 9.00. In one of the previous one match between Manchester City and Sheffield United both teams scored.
Manchester City vs Sheffield United Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Manchester City vs Sheffield United as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Manchester City (1.14) | Draw (9.00) | Sheffield United (15.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (3.40) | Over 2.5 (1.33)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.75) | BTTS Yes (2.00)
Full Time Betting
Manchester City sailed through their 10 most recent outings at home with ten wins, while they drew zero. Sheffield United won four of their previous 10 outings away from home across all tournaments, whilst they drew three and lost three. Of the previous 10 matches at a neutral venue, Manchester City were able to win six without conceding a goal. A number worth keeping in mind for an accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both Teams to Score
The Blades ran out 2-1 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Saturday. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last one match between Manchester City and Sheffield United.
Over 2.5 goals came up one time in the previous one encounter between Manchester City and Sheffield United, as Manchester City scored one goal on average per game and Sheffield United averaging two goals. Both teams scored in one time of these matches. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Manchester City, who scored an average of 3.4 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Sheffield United, who managed to score 1.3 times in those matches.