Manchester City vs Real Madrid – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: May 16, 2023
Manchester City vs Real Madrid Stats
- Manchester City have won 34 of the last 36 home matches
- Manchester City have scored in the last 39 home matches in a row
- Manchester City have not lost 35 of the last 36 home matches
- Manchester City have not lost the last 21 matches in a row
- Manchester City have won the last 11 home matches in a row while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Real Madrid have scored in 14 of the last 15 matches
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Real Madrid played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 Real Madrid matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Madrid have not lost 7 of the last 9 matches
- Real Madrid have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
Manchester City vs Real Madrid Squad lists
Manchester City Squad
The 52-year-old coach of the home team, Josep Guardiola, will select the lineup against Real Madrid from this squad:
- Laporte, Mendy, Silva, Palmer, Ederson, Haaland, Gundogan, Grealish, Stones, Alvarez, Phillips, De Bruyne, Walker, Akanji, Perrone, Ake, Foden, Lewis, Mahrez, Rodri, Dias, Carson, Gomez, Ortega.
Real Madrid Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Real Madrid players that the manager Carlo Ancelotti will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Vinicius Junior, Thibaut Courtois, Eder Militao, Federico Valverde, Antonio Rüdiger, Aurelien Tchouameni, Toni Kroos, Rodrygo, Karim Benzema, David Alaba, Daniel Carvajal, Eduardo Camavinga, Luka Modric, Nacho Fernandez, Daniel Ceballos, Ferland Mendy, Marco Asensio, Lucas Vazquez, Andriy Lunin, Eden Hazard, Mariano Diaz, Alvaro Odriozola, Jesus Vallejo, Sergio Ramos, Alvaro Rodriguez.
Manchester City vs Real Madrid Lineups
Manchester City vs Real Madrid Preview
Manchester City bulldozed their way through the previous six Champions League outing at Etihad Stadium. They won all six, adding 18 points to their account, whilst scoring 24 and conceding five.
Real Madrid won four times in their last six away games in the Champions League, in which they drew once and lost once. They conceded six goals while scoring 14 themselves.
Manchester City vs Real Madrid H2H
The most recent outing between Manchester City and Real Madrid failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.20. Manchester City have a 40% win rate in the against Real Madrid, who won three of these matches. The total record reads 4-3-3, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Manchester City won ten of their last 10 matches on home soil, while drawing zero in a run that saw them avoid defeat in front of their home supporters. Real Madrid won six of their last 10 away games across all tournaments, whilst also drawing one and suffering defeat three times. Real Madrid have been ready from the outset, scoring the opening goal no less than seven times in their previous 10 outings away from home. The hosts scored the first goal of the game in nine of their last 10 home games.
Both Teams to Score
Manchester City and Real Madrid settled for a point in a 1-1 draw, when last faced with each other. The best betting odds on a another draw at full-time with the bookies are at 4.20. Betting on both teams to score in recent matches between Manchester City and Real Madrid would have made you a decent profit. Both teams found their way to the goal eight times in their previous ten matches. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.67 with the bookies.
Both teams to score was a winning bet eight times in the ten encounters most recent outings between Manchester City and Real Madrid. More than two goals came out six times, as Manchester City scored 1.6 goals on average, with Real Madrid pulling off 1.6 goals on average. Manchester City scored an average of 2.5 goals in the past ten matches at Etihad Stadium across the tournaments and over 2.5 goals came out eight times. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Real Madrid, who managed to score 1.8 times in those matches.