Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 14, 2023
Manchester City vs RB Leipzig Stats
- Manchester City have scored in the last 29 home matches in a row
- Manchester City have won 24 of the last 26 home matches
- Manchester City have not lost 29 of the last 31 home matches
- Manchester City have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Manchester City have won 4 of the last 5 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- RB Leipzig have not lost 24 of the last 25 matches
- RB Leipzig have scored in 24 of the last 25 matches
- RB Leipzig have not lost the last 9 away matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 9 matches RB Leipzig played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 7 RB Leipzig away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Manchester City vs RB Leipzig Squad lists
Manchester City Squad
The 52-year-old Guardiola will select the starting eleven against RB Leipzig from these players:
- Ederson, Scott Carson, Stefan Ortega, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Manuel Akanji, Nathan Ake, Rico Lewis, Ruben Dias, Sergio Gomez, Bernardo Silva, Cole Palmer, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Kalvin Phillips, Kevin De Bruyne, Maximo Perrone, Phil Foden, Rodri, Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez, Riyad Mahrez.
RB Leipzig Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 46 year-old RB Leipzig manager Rose will select his starting XI from these players:
- Janis Blaswich, Jonas Nickisch, Oerjan Haaskjold Nyland, Oskar Preil, Peter Gulacsi, Timo Schlieck, Abdou Diallo, Benjamin Henrichs, David Raum, Josko Gvardiol, Lukas Klostermann, Marcel Halstenberg, Mohamed Simakan, Sanoussy Ba, Willi Orban, Amadou Haidara, Caden Clark, Christopher Nkunku, Dominik Szoboszlai, Emil Forsberg, Kevin Kampl, Konrad Laimer, Xaver Schlager, Andre Silva, Dani Olmo, Timo Werner, Yussuf Poulsen.
Manchester City vs RB Leipzig Lineups
Manchester City vs RB Leipzig Preview
In their last six Champions League home matches, Manchester City racked up five strong wins, while they’ve drawn once. They lost none while scoring 15 and conceding five goals.
RB Leipzig won half their previous six away matches in the Champions League, as well as seeing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored 16 goals whilst conceding 11.
Manchester City vs RB Leipzig H2H
The most recent outing between Manchester City and RB Leipzig failed to produce a winner, with the score reading 1-1 after the final whistle. The best betting odds on a draw at full-time with the bookies are at 5.00. Manchester City go into their upcoming match against RB Leipzig with a 33% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 1-1-1 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Etihad Stadium across all tournaments Manchester City won eight times, drew one and lost one times. RB Leipzig claimed six wins, three draw and one defeats in their last 10 games away. Of the previous 10 outings away from home, RB Leipzig scored the opening goal six times, whereas their hosts were first on target in eight of their last 10 games on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
The match ended in a 1-1 draw in the previous outing between Manchester City and RB Leipzig and should we get another draw, the bookies best price are at 5.00.
In the last three encounters between Manchester City and RB Leipzig over 2.5 goals came out two times, as Manchester City averaged 2.66 goals a game. RB Leipzig scored an average of two goals in these, while both teams scored three times. Manchester City witnessed over 2.5 goals in four of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 1.9 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came out in eight of the last 10 matches RB Leipzig played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.2 goals themselves during this run.