Last Updated: September 18, 2023
The game between Manchester City and FK Crvena Zvezda kicks off at Etihad Stadium this coming Tuesday. This is a match in round one of the Champions League group stage this season.
Manchester City vs FK Crvena Zvezda Stats
- Manchester City have scored in the last 48 home matches in a row
- Manchester City have won 22 of the last 24 home matches
- Manchester City have scored in 36 of the last 37 matches
- Manchester City have not lost 25 of the last 27 home matches
- In 8 of the last 9 Manchester City matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- FK Crvena Zvezda have scored in 68 of the last 70 matches
- FK Crvena Zvezda have scored in 47 of the last 49 away matches
- FK Crvena Zvezda have not lost 30 of the last 31 matches
- In the last 11 FK Crvena Zvezda matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- FK Crvena Zvezda have won 8 of the last 9 matches and the sum of goals was over 2.5
Manchester City vs FK Crvena Zvezda Squad lists
Manchester City Squad
The 52-year-old Guardiola will select the starting eleven against FK Crvena Zvezda from these players:
- Ederson (31), Scott Carson (33), Stefan Ortega (18), Zack Steffen (13), John Stones (5), Josko Gvardiol (24), Kyle Walker (2), Manuel Akanji (25), Nathan Ake (6), Rico Lewis (82), Ruben Dias (3), Sergio Gomez (21), Bernardo Silva (20), Jack Grealish (10), Kalvin Phillips (4), Kevin De Bruyne (17), Mateo Kovacic (8), Matheus Nunes (27), Phil Foden (47), Rodri (16), Erling Haaland (9), Jeremy Doku (11), Julian Alvarez (19), Oscar Bobb (52).
FK Crvena Zvezda Squad
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 43 year-old FK Crvena Zvezda manager Bakhar will select his starting XI from these players:
- Jovan Vicic (41), Marko Copic (32), Milos Gordic, Nikola Vasiljevic (27), Omri Glazer (18), Zoran Popovic (1), Aleksandar Dragovic (15), Alex Vigo (13), Kosta Nedeljkovic (2), Milan Rodic (23), Milos Degenek (3), Nasser Djiga (24), Nemanja Milunovic (19), Uros Spajic (5), Aleksandar Katai (10), Edmund Addo (21), Filippo Falco, Guelor Kanga (8), In-Beom Hwang (66), Jovan Mijatovic (22), Jovan Sljivic (7), Kings Kangwa (20), Marko Stamenic (6), Mirko Ivanic (4), Peter Olayinka (14), Srdjan Mijailovic (33), Stefan Mitrovic (80), Uros Kabic (70), Vladimir Lucic (37), Cherif Ndiaye (9), Jean-Philippe Krasso (17), Osman Bukari (30).
Manchester City vs FK Crvena Zvezda Lineups
Manchester City vs FK Crvena Zvezda Preview
Manchester City took six wins in their last six Champions League matches on home soil, as they scored 23 and let in one goals.
In their last six away matches in the Champions League, FK Crvena Zvezda won twice, while also recording zero draws. They endured four defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying 11 goals conceded and nine scored.
Manchester City vs FK Crvena Zvezda H2H
This is the first time that Manchester City and FK Crvena Zvezda face each other in the Champions League since the 21st century began, so any previous head-to-head records stem from cup matches or friendlies.
Full Time Betting
Of their 10 most recent games at Etihad Stadium across all tournaments, Manchester City won seven times, drew two and lost one. FK Crvena Zvezda won five of their recent 10 games on their travels, as well as drawing three and losing two. Goals are flowing freely for Manchester City on home soil currently, as both teams scored in six of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target six times in FK Crvena Zvezda”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Having never shared a season in the Champions League in recent past, this is the first time Manchester City comes up against FK Crvena Zvezda in this context.
Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of Manchester City’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 2.4 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in ten of FK Crvena Zvezda’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 3.1 goals in these matches.