Manchester City vs Burnley – Live Streaming
Last Updated: March 16, 2023
Burnley will go up against Manchester City on Saturday for a FA Cup meeting.
Manchester City are massive favourites with the bookmakers to knock out Burnley of the cup. It will be a big surprise to see the latter advance from this stage this coming Saturday.
How to Live Stream Manchester City vs Burnley on Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Manchester City vs Burnley may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Bet365 offers live match coverage
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Manchester City vs Burnley on TV
UK: BT Sport 2
US: BeIN Sports
Manchester City vs Burnley Team Stats
- Manchester City have scored in the last 29 home matches in a row
- Manchester City have won 24 of the last 26 home matches
- Manchester City have not lost 29 of the last 31 home matches
- Manchester City have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Manchester City have won 4 of the last 5 home matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
- Burnley have not lost 36 of the last 38 matches
- Burnley have scored in 36 of the last 38 matches
- Burnley have not lost 16 of the last 18 away matches
- In 14 of the last 16 Burnley matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Burnley have scored in 16 of the last 18 away matches
Manchester City vs Burnley Squad lists
Manchester City Squad
The 52-year-old Guardiola will select the starting eleven against Burnley from these players:
- Ederson (31), Carson (33), Ortega (18), Laporte (14), Mendy (22), Stones (5), Walker (2), Akanji (25), Ake (6), Lewis (82), Dias (3), Gomez (21), Silva (20), Palmer (80), Gundogan (8), Grealish (10), Phillips (4), De Bruyne (17), Perrone (32), Foden (47), Rodri (16), Haaland (9), Alvarez (19), Mahrez (26).
Here is the full team squad of Burnley. The 36 year-old Vincent Kompany will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Muric (49), Peacock-Farrell (15), Franchi (20), Al Dakhil (28), Taylor (3), Roberts (14), Ekdal (18), Maatsen (29), Beyer (36), Harwood-Bellis (5), Vitinho (22), Churlinov (27), Cork (4), Gudmundsson (7), Brownhill (8), Cullen (24), Benson (17), Tella (23), Bastien (26), Zaroury (19), Barnes (10), Dervisoglu (30), Rodriguez (9), Foster (12), Obafemi (45), Twine (11).
Manchester City vs Burnley Lineups
Manchester City vs Burnley Match Preview
In their last three outings, Manchester City won 2-0 against Newcastle, beat Crystal Palace by 0-1 and hammered RB Leipzig 7-0. In their last six FA Cup home matches, Manchester City racked up five strong wins, but no draws as they lost once. They scored 18 and conceded four goals.
Burnley went unbeaten through their last three matches, which began with a 0-0 draw against Blackpool. A 3-0 win against Wigan followed, before they beat Hull by 1-3. Burnley won twice, while also recording two draws, and two defeats in their last six away matches in the FA Cup. The scoreline from these matches says 11 goals conceded and eight scored.
Manchester City vs Burnley H2H
Manchester City completely outclassed Burnley, clattering them 5-0 and 4-1 in their two previous matches. The home side were in awesome shape, the last time they played Burnley, as the latter got taught a lesson in a 5-0 win for a high-flying Manchester City team. The bookies have Manchester City to win this match at best price odds of 1.20. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last two matches between Manchester City and Burnley.
Manchester City vs Burnley Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Manchester City and Burnley as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Manchester City (1.20) | Draw (6.00) | Burnley (17.00)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.50) | Over 2.5 (1.53)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.61) | BTTS Yes (2.20)
Full Time Betting
Going undefeated through their last 10 matches at Etihad Stadium, Manchester City won nine and drew one. Burnley won six of their previous 10 away games across all tournaments, in which they drew three and lost one. Manchester City are currently showing great form, as they have amassed eight wins in their last 10 FA Cup matches. Their visitors from Burnley claimed all three points in six of their previous 10 league matches.
Both Teams to Score
The last time Manchester City faced off against Burnley, Manchester City claimed a 5-0 win at Etihad Stadium. Both teams found the back of the net one time in the last two matches between Manchester City and Burnley.
In the past two encounters between Manchester City and Burnley over 2.5 goals came out two times, with Manchester City scoring an average of 4.5 goals per game. Burnley averaged 0.5 goals, while both teams scored one time. Manchester City witnessed over 2.5 goals in five of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 2.5 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Burnley’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.9 goals in these matches.