Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Manchester City come up against visiting side Arsenal in an FA Cup fixture this coming Friday at Etihad Stadium.
How to Live Stream Manchester City vs Arsenal on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various FA Cup matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Manchester City vs Arsenal may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Manchester City vs Arsenal on TV
UK: ITV 1
US: BeIN Sports
Manchester City vs Arsenal Match Preview
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City took six points from their last three matches but started off by losing 2-1 against Manchester United. They responded by beating Tottenham 4-2 and followed that up by winning 3-0 against Wolverhampton. Manchester City showed little mercy in their past six matches at Etihad Stadium, of which they won five, drew none and lost once. They hit the target 21 times while letting in five themselves.
In their last three matches, Arsenal first beat Oxford 0-3, then Tottenham by 0-2 and finally Manchester United by 3-2. Arsenal claimed a remarkable four wins from six away matches in the FA Cup, as well as no draw but two defeats. They also banged in nine goals, whilst conceding four.
Manchester City vs Arsenal Squad Lists
Manchester City Squad
Josep Guardiola will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Arsenal from the following players:
- Ederson, Scott Carson, Stefan Ortega.
- Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Joao Cancelo, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Manuel Akanji, Nathan Ake, Rico Lewis, Ruben Dias, Sergio Gomez.
- Bernardo Silva, Cole Palmer, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Kalvin Phillips, Kevin De Bruyne, Phil Foden, Rodri.
- Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez, Riyad Mahrez.
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 40-year-old Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta will select his starting XI from these players:
- Aaron Ramsdale, Matt Turner.
- Ben White, Cedric Soares, Gabriel, Kieran Tierney, Rob Holding, Takehiro Tomiyasu, William Saliba.
- Albert Sambi Lokonga, Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith Rowe, Fabio Vieira, Granit Xhaka, Martin Oedegaard, Mohamed Elneny, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Thomas Partey.
- Edward Nketiah, Ethan Nwaneri, Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli, Leandro Trossard, Marquinhos, Reiss Nelson.
Manchester City vs Arsenal Team Stats
- Manchester City have won 20 of the last 22 home matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Manchester City have scored in the last 25 home matches in a row
- Manchester City have won 20 of the last 22 home matches
- Manchester City have not lost 26 of the last 28 matches
- Manchester City have not lost 25 of the last 27 home matches
- Arsenal have not lost 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Arsenal have scored in 15 of the last 16 away matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Arsenal away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Arsenal have won 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Arsenal have won 5 of the last 7 matches while scoring more than 2.5 goals
Manchester City vs Arsenal H2H
Arsenal beat Manchester City twice in their most recent meetings, as they claimed wins by 2-0 and 2-1, respectively. Manchester City picked up nine wins in their previous ten matches against Arsenal, while the latter claimed one win in these, with the remaining finishing a draw. The bookies’ best betting odds on a draw at full-time are at 3.80.
Check Out Also
Full Time Betting
Manchester City claimed all three points eight times in their last 10 home matches across all tournaments, while also drawing one along the way. They endured defeat in one of the games in this run. Arsenal won eight of their last 10 games away while drawing one and losing one in this series of matches. Arsenal claimed seven wins to nil in their last 10 away matches.
Both Teams to Score
Manchester City face off against Arsenal for the first time in a while, with Arsenal claiming a 2-0 win at Wembley back then.
Over 2.5 goals happened one time in the past two encounters between Manchester City and Arsenal, with Manchester City scoring 0.5 goals on average per game. Arsenal averaged two goals, while both teams scored one time. Manchester City saw over 2.5 goals in six of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 2.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Arsenal, who managed to score 2.6 times in those matches.