Mallorca vs Valencia – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 25, 2023
With both Mallorca and Valencia sitting comfortably mid-table, both teams will be out to strengthen their position when facing off on Thursday at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix. Three more points could prove valuable in achieving their targets for this La Liga campaign.
Both Mallorca and Valencia will be highly motivated to improve on their position in the lower end of the table.
How to Live Stream Mallorca vs Valencia this coming Thursday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various La Liga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Mallorca vs Valencia may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Register for Bet365 to follow the match live
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Mallorca vs Valencia on TV
UK: Premier Sports, ITV
Mallorca vs Valencia Team Stats
- Mallorca have not lost 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Mallorca home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Mallorca home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Mallorca have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In the last 4 Mallorca matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 17 Valencia matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 10 Valencia away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Valencia have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches
- Valencia have lost 8 of the last 10 away matches and the sum of goals was under 3.5
Mallorca vs Valencia Squad lists
The 64-year-old manager of Mallorca, Javier Aguirre, will select the lineup against Valencia from the players listed below:
- Greif (13), Roman (31), Garcia (33), Rajkovic (1), Raillo (21), Garay (44), Hadzikadunic (5), Gonzalez (20), Alonso, Costa (18), Gaya (29), Augustinsson (3), Valjent (24), Nastasic (2), Miguelito, Maffeo (15), Sanchez (10), Grenier (8), Rodriguez (14), Baba (12), de Galarreta (4), Culio (19), Lee (19), Montiel (43), Morlanes (11), Llabres (30), Prats (9), Ndiaye (23), Rodriguez (22), Kadewere (17), Muriqi (7).
Listed below is the full squad of Valencia players that the manager Ruben Baraja will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Rivero (13), Mamardashvili (25), Herrerin (1), Domenech (23), Ozkacar (15), Mosquera (33), Foulquier (20), Coemert (24), Paulista (5), Guillamon (6), Vazquez (21), Gaya (14), Diakhaby (12), Correia (2), Lato (3), Almeida (18), Perez (29), Moriba (8), Kluivert (9), Gonzalez (17), Musah (4), Lopez (40), Cavani (7), Duro (19), de Sousa (22), Castillejo (11), Lino (16).
Mallorca vs Valencia Lineups
Mallorca vs Valencia Match Preview
Showing inconsistent form, Mallorca lost two of their past three matches, going down 2-1 against Girona, before beating Cadiz 1-0. The joy was short-lived, as Almeria proved too strong in a 3-0 defeat. Mallorca only pulled off two wins from a possible six in recent La Liga matches on home soil. Of the remaining four matches, they drew three and lost one, as they scored six and conceded four goals. Mallorca are among the three teams scoring the least goals at home in the La Liga this season. They managed 18 goals at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix, while conceding 12.
Valencia went unbeaten through their last three matches, which began with a 1-1 draw against Villarreal. A 1-2 win against Celta Vigo followed, before they beat Real Madrid by 1-0. Valencia won twice, while also recording zero draws, and four defeats in their last six away matches in the La Liga. The scoreline from these matches says nine goals conceded and six scored.
Mallorca vs Valencia H2H
The last time these two teams faced off against each other, Mallorca came away as 1-2 winners. No doubt they are planning a similar outcome this coming Thursday. Trying to pick a winner from their h2h is a tough task as neither side have been able to fully dominate their coming opponent. Valencia won four of the previous ten encounters, whereas Mallorca claimed three points three times in these ten matches. The bookies have Valencia to win this match at best price odds of 2.20. Valencia scored at least once in their last 6 La Liga matches against Mallorca. In the last ten matches between Mallorca and Valencia over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 2.75 with bookies.
Mallorca vs Valencia Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for the game between Mallorca and Valencia as announced by bet365 at the time of publishing this article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Mallorca (3.60) | Draw (3.10) | Valencia (2.20)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.44) | Over 2.5 (2.75)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.61) | BTTS Yes (2.20)
Full Time Betting
Mallorca claimed a modest six wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in three of the games, whilst losing one. Valencia won two of their last 10 games away, drew zero and lost eight of the games in this run. Just two of the last 10 La Liga home matches for Mallorca had over 2.5 goals. In four of the previous 10 league games away for Valencia the match had over 2.5 goals.
Both Teams to Score
The last time the pair played each other Mallorca came away as 1-2 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind this coming Thursday. In the past ten matches between home side Mallorca and Valencia both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 2.20. Valencia scored at least once in their last 6 La Liga matches against Mallorca. In the last ten matches between Mallorca and Valencia over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on at least three goals are at 2.75 with bookies.
Over 2.5 goals happened five times in the past ten encounters between Mallorca and Valencia, with Mallorca scoring 1.4 goals on average per game. Valencia averaged 1.4 goals, while both teams scored six times. Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Mallorca, who scored an average of 1.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Valencia, who managed to score 1.1 times in those matches.