Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 – Live Streaming
Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: May 6, 2023
The spotlight is on Mainz 05 and Schalke 04, as the pair go looking to boost their confidence. They face each other on Friday at MEWA Arena in the Bundesliga.
Mainz 05 have their target aimed at getting one over Schalke 04 on Friday. However, the latter should be highly motivated at the prospect of showing their skills in front of the crowd at MEWA Arena.
How to Live Stream Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 this coming Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game via Bet365 live stream
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 Team Stats
- Mainz 05 have not lost the last 10 matches in a row
- Mainz 05 have scored in 19 of the last 20 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Mainz 05 home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Mainz 05 have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- Mainz 05 have not lost 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Schalke 04 have not won 16 of the last 18 away matches
- Schalke 04 have conceded in the last 7 matches in a row
- In 5 of the last 6 Schalke 04 away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Schalke 04 away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Schalke 04 matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 Squad lists
Mainz 05 Squad
Bo Svensson will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Schalke 04 from the following players:
- Dahmen (1), Riess (32), Zentner (27), Caricol (3), Hack (42), Hanche-Olsen (25), Caci (19), da Costa (21), Leitsch (5), Widmer (30), Bell (16), Stach (6), Barkok (4), Kohr (31), Fernandes (20), Shabani (41), Lee (7), Barreiro (8), Schulz (35), Gruda (43), Burgzorg (37), Burkardt (29), Onisiwo (9), Ajorque (17), Ingvartsen (11), Mustapha (36), Weiper (44).
Schalke 04 Squad
Below is the full team squad of Schalke 04. The manager Reis will pick his starting XI against Mainz 05 from these players:
- Schwolow (13), Wieszolek (34), Heekeren (28), Langer (34), Faehrmann (1), Ezeh (19), Brunner (27), Alvarez (33), Matriciani (41), Cisse (22), Uronen (18), Greiml (3), Kaminski (35), Yoshida (4), Jenz (25), van den Berg (5), Ouwejan (2), Kolodziejczak (15), Kral (30), Idrizi, Latza (8), Drexler (24), Aydin (23), Boujellab, Tauer (21), Zalazar (10), Kozuki (38), Serdar (8), Skarke (20), Mohr (29), Krauss (6), Karaman (19), Buelter (11), Frey (26), Polter (40), Sane (44), Terodde (9).
Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 Lineups
Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 Match Preview
Consistency has not been a trademark for Mainz 05 recently, and their last three matches first saw them sharing the points in a 1-1 draw with FC Koln. This was followed by a 3-1 win against Bayern Munich, before they lost 3-0 against Wolfsburg. Mainz 05 won four of their past six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, where they also drew twice and went undefeated. They scored 14 goals and conceded five times.
Their past three matches saw Schalke 04 beating Hertha Berlin 5-2, losing 4-0 against Freiburg, and beating Werder Bremen by 2-1. Schalke 04 are closer to the relegation zone than they would have wished for at this late stage of the season. They are still capable of pulling clear though and securing another season in the top flight. Schalke 04 claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. They also drew three and were defeated two times, as they were outscored by seven goals to three. No team won fewer matches away from home than Schalke 04 did so far in the Bundesliga this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 H2H
Mainz 05 were able to win only once against Schalke 04 in 11 recent matches. Schalke 04 ran out 1-0 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again on Friday. Schalke 04 seem to have a bit of a love affair with Mainz 05, as they have beaten them six times in last ten encounters. The bookies have Schalke 04 to win this match at best price odds of 5.25. Both teams found the back of the net two times in the last ten matches between Mainz 05 and Schalke 04.
Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 Betting & Odds
Here are the odds for Mainz 05 vs Schalke 04 as provided by bet365 at the time of publishing the article. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Mainz 05 (1.65) | Draw (3.80) | Schalke 04 (5.25)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (2.00) | Over 2.5 (1.80)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.95) | BTTS Yes (1.80)
Full Time Betting
Mainz 05 won five of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, while drawing three and losing two as well. Schalke 04 won one from a possible 10 away from home, as they also drew four and lost five in this run. Whereas Schalke 04 scored the opening goal in three of their last 10 away games, Mainz 05 scored the first goal seven times in 10 at MEWA Arena.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Schalke 04 came away with a 1-0 win. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at MEWA Arena. Over 2.5 goals happened only three times in the last ten matches Mainz 05 took on Schalke 04. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.00 with the bookies.
Under 2.5 goals happened three times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Mainz 05 managed an average of 0.6 goals, with Schalke 04 averaging one goal in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet eight times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out six times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Mainz 05, who scored an average of 1.9 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in six of the last ten outings for Schalke 04, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.