Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: March 2, 2023
The Bundesliga game at MEWA Arena on Saturday will see visitors Hoffenheim facing home side Mainz 05.
How to Live Stream Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim this coming Saturday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Watch the game on Bet365
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim Team Stats
- In 11 of the last 12 matches Mainz 05 played, both teams scored
- Mainz 05 have conceded in the last 15 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 11 Mainz 05 matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Mainz 05 home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 6 of the last 7 home matches Mainz 05 played, both teams scored
- In 16 of the last 17 matches Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have conceded in the last 19 matches in a row
- In 14 of the last 16 Hoffenheim matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In 15 of the last 16 Hoffenheim matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Hoffenheim have scored in 20 of the last 22 matches
Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim Squad lists
Mainz 05 Squad
The 43-year-old Svensson will select the starting eleven against Hoffenheim from these players:
- Finn Dahmen, Lasse Riess, Robin Zentner.
- Aaron Caricol, Alexander Hack, Andreas Hanche-Olsen, Anthony Caci, Danny da Costa, Maxim Leitsch, Silvan Widmer, Stefan Bell.
- Anton Stach, Aymen Barkok, Dominik Kohr, Edimilson Fernandes, Eniss Shabani, Jae-Sung Lee, Leandro Barreiro, Philipp Schulz.
- Brajan Gruda, Delano Burgzorg, Jonathan Burkardt, Karim Onisiwo, Ludovic Ajorque, Marcus Ingvartsen, Marlon Mustapha, Nelson Weiper.
Below is the full team squad of Hoffenheim. The manager Matarazzo will pick his starting XI against Mainz 05 from these players:
- Luca Philipp, Nahuel Noll, Oliver Baumann, Philipp Pentke.
- Angelino, Eduardo Quaresma, Ermin Bicakcic, John Anthony Brooks, Justin Che, Kevin Akpoguma, Kevin Vogt, Ozan Kabak, Pavel Kaderabek, Stanley N’Soki.
- Angelo Stiller, Christoph Baumgartner, Dennis Geiger, Finn Becker, Grischa Proemel, Muhammed Mehmet Damar, Robert Skov, Sebastian Rudy, Thomas Delaney, Tom Bischof, Umut Tohumcu.
- Andrej Kramaric, Fisnik Asllani, Ihlas Bebou, Jacob Bruun Larsen, Kasper Dolberg, Munas Dabbur.
Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim Lineups
Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim Match Preview
Mainz 05 are enjoying their football currently with three wins on the bounce, and it began with a 3-1 win against Augsburg. They went on to beat Bayer Leverkusen by 2-3, before also getting the better of B. M’gladbach in a 4-0 victory. Mainz 05 won three of their previous six matches at MEWA Arena in the Bundesliga. They drew one and suffered two defeats, scoring 14 goals to nine against. No team played out as many draws on home soil than Mainz 05 did so far in the Bundesliga this season. A total of four matches at MEWA Arena finished all square this season.
Hoffenheim lost their previous three matches by 1-3 against Bayer Leverkusen, 1-0 against Augsburg and 0-1 against B. Dortmund. Hoffenheim claimed just one win from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. They also drew one and were defeated four times, as they were outscored by 14 goals to nine.
Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim H2H
Supporters will be hoping to see a similarly thrilling encounter, as it turned out to be the last time Mainz 05 played against Hoffenheim. It finished 4-1 in a great Bundesliga match between the pair. Mainz 05 hold a 5-2-3 advantage against Hoffenheim from their latest encounters. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.95.
Full Time Betting
MEWA Arena saw five wins for Mainz 05 in their last 10 here across all tournaments. They also drew two and lost three, while Hoffenheim won one of their 10 most recent outings on their travels, whilst drawing three and losing six. Both teams have been poor at keeping their opponents from scoring in their last 10 games, respectively. Mainz 05 managed a clean sheet in two of their games at home, Hoffenheim kept a clean sheet in one of their last 10.
Both Teams to Score
Mainz 05 took a hit when Hoffenheim handed them a 4-1 defeat in their latest encounter. The former did win the reverse match though, as they secured three points to their name by claiming a 2-0 win. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.61 with the bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Mainz 05 managed an average of two goals, with Hoffenheim averaging 1.5 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. There were over 2.5 goals scored in nine of Mainz 05’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 2.5 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in eight of the last ten games for Hoffenheim, who managed to hit the net 1.3 times on average in these games.