Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: February 20, 2023
Mainz 05 come up against visiting side Borussia Monchengladbach on Friday at MEWA Arena in a Bundesliga fixture.
How to Live Stream Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach on Friday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Bundesliga matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach Match Preview
Mainz 05 took six points from their last three matches but started off by losing 2-1 against Union Berlin. They responded by beating Augsburg 3-1, and followed that up by winning 2-3 against Bayer Leverkusen. Mainz 05 won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Bundesliga, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored 15 and conceded nine goals. No team played out as many draws on home soil as Mainz 05 so far in the Bundesliga this season. A total of four matches at MEWA Arena finished all square this season.
In their last three matches, Borussia Monchengladbach drew 0-0 with Schalke 04, lost 4-1 against Hertha Berlin and beat Bayern Munich 3-2. Borussia Monchengladbach only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Bundesliga. In these six matches, they drew one and lost four as well as being outscored by 12 goals to nine.
Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach Team Stats
- Mainz 05 have conceded in the last 14 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 11 matches Mainz 05 played, both teams scored
- In 9 of the last 10 Mainz 05 matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Mainz 05 home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 6 of the last 7 home matches Mainz 05 played, both teams scored
- In 8 of the last 9 B. M’gladbach away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 7 of the last 9 away matches B. M’gladbach played, both teams scored
- B. M’gladbach have not won 10 of the last 12 away matches
- B. M’gladbach have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- B. M’gladbach have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach Squad Lists
Mainz 05 Squad
The 43-year-old Svensson will select the starting eleven against Borussia Monchengladbach from these players:
- Finn Dahmen, Lasse Riess, Robin Zentner.
- Aaron Caricol, Alexander Hack, Andreas Hanche-Olsen, Anthony Caci, Danny da Costa, Maxim Leitsch, Silvan Widmer, Stefan Bell.
- Anton Stach, Aymen Barkok, Dominik Kohr, Edimilson Fernandes, Eniss Shabani, Jae-Sung Lee, Leandro Barreiro, Philipp Schulz.
- Brajan Gruda, Delano Burgzorg, Jonathan Burkardt, Karim Onisiwo, Ludovic Ajorque, Marcus Ingvartsen, Marlon Mustapha, Nelson Weiper.
Borussia Monchengladbach Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Borussia Monchengladbach players that the manager Daniel Farke will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Jan Olschowsky, Jonas Omlin, Tobias Sippel.
- Joseph Scally, Ko Itakura, Luca Netz, Mamadou Doucoure, Marvin Friedrich, Nico Elvedi, Ramy Bensebaini, Simon Walde, Stefan Lainer, Tony Jantschke.
- Christoph Kramer, Conor Noss, Florian Neuhaus, Jonas Hofmann, Julian Weigl, Kouadio Kone, Lars Stindl, Oscar Fraulo.
- Alassane Plea, Marcus Thuram, Nathan N’Goumou, Patrick Herrmann, Semir Telalovic, Yvandro Borges Sanches.
Check Out Also
Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach H2H
Mainz 05 ended up winning 0-1 in the most recent meeting between these two rivals. Rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind at MEWA Arena. All in all, Borussia Monchengladbach have a fine reading on Mainz 05 in previous seasons with a 5-3-2 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Borussia Monchengladbach to win this match at the best price odds of 3.50.
Full Time Betting
Mainz 05 claimed four wins, drew three and lost three of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Borussia Monchengladbach won two, drew two and lost six of their last 10 games away. Mainz 05 might win at MEWA Arena this coming Friday, but don’t expect them to keep a clean sheet as well. They won just one game to nil in their last 10 matches on home soil.
Both Teams to Score
Mainz 05 ran out 0-1 winners the last time these two rivals played each other and are definitely planning to claim three points again this coming Friday. Both teams found the back of the net six times in the past ten matches between home side Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach. Best-priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57.
Mainz 05 managed an average of 0.9 goals in the past ten encounters against Borussia Monchengladbach, who scored 1.7 goals on average. Over 2.5 goals happened five times, while both teams scored six times. There were over 2.5 goals scored in nine of Mainz 05’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 2.3 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Borussia Monchengladbach’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of two goals in these matches.