Livingston vs Dundee United – Predictions and Free Bets
Last Updated: May 19, 2023
Livingston take on visitors Dundee United at Tony Macaroni Arena in a Premiership tie this coming Saturday.
Livingston vs Dundee United Stats
- In 20 of the last 22 Livingston home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Livingston have lost 5 of the last 6 matches without scoring a goal
- Livingston have lost 5 of the last 6 matches while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- In 13 of the last 15 Livingston matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Livingston have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Dundee United have conceded in 25 of the last 27 away matches
- Dundee United have not won 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Dundee United have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Dundee United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Dundee United have lost 5 of the last 7 away matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
Livingston vs Dundee United Squad lists
Martindale will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Dundee United from the players listed below:
- Maley, Hamilton, George, Obileye, Fitzwater, Penrice, Perez, Boyes, Devlin, Parkes, Shinnie, Montano, Bahamboula, Brandon, Holt, Kelly, Omeonga, Kelly, Bradley, Anderson, Nouble, Guthrie, Stenhouse, Pittman.
Dundee United Squad
Listed below is the full squad of Dundee United players that the manager Jim Goodwin will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Aziz Behich, Ryan Edwards, Steven Fletcher, Liam Smith, Scott McMann, Craig Sibbald, Jamie McGrath, Mark Romano Birighitti, Dylan Levitt, Ian Harkes, Kieran Freeman, Glenn Middleton, Charlie Mulgrew, Ross Graham, Loick Ayina, Arnaud Djoum, Ilmari Niskanen, Kai Fotheringham, Peter Pawlett, Mathew Anim Cudjoe, Sadat Anaku, Jack Newman, Rory MacLeod, Greg Petrie, Miller Thomson, Samuel Cleall-Harding.
Livingston vs Dundee United Lineups
Livingston vs Dundee United Preview
Livingston endured a tough spell in their previous three matches, which brought three defeats. They lost 2-0 against Dundee United, before Ross County won 2-0, while Kilmarnock claimed all three points in a 2-0 win. Livingston won half of their previous six matches on home soil in the Premiership, while also drawing one. They suffered two defeats, while they scored nine and conceded ten goals. Livingston are among the three least scoring home sides in the Premiership so far. They managed a mediocre 19 goals at Tony Macaroni Arena, while also conceding 20.
Dundee United have only one win in their last three matches, as they did beat Livingston by 2-0. Disappointment followed, going down 1-0 against St. Johnstone, and 1-3 against Ross County. Dundee United only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the Premiership. In these six matches they drew one and lost four as well as being outscored by 12 goals to four. Dundee United proved themselves generous visitors in the Premiership this season, as they conceded an astonishing 30 goals so far. This leaves them with the worst defensive record of all teams from their away matches.
Livingston vs Dundee United H2H
The last time the pair played each other Dundee United came away as 2-0 winners, and rest assured they have a similar outcome in mind on Saturday. Livingston seem to have a great read on Dundee United, winning six times of the previous ten matches in the Premiership. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.30.
Current Premiership standings
Livingston are chasing the first place in the Premiership after collecting 42 points from their initial 35 encounters. Dundee United trail them on 31 points after 35 rounds, sitting as number 6 in the table.
Full Time Betting
Livingston claimed a modest three wins from their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. They split the points with the visiting team in four of the games, whilst losing three. Dundee United won two of their last 10 games away, drew two and lost six of the games in this run. Dundee United managed just two clean sheets in their last 10 away matches, while Livingston pulled off one clean sheets in their last 10 matches Tony Macaroni Arena.
Both Teams to Score
Dundee United celebrated a 2-0 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Are we in for something similar at Tony Macaroni Arena on Saturday? Both teams scored five times in the previous ten matches between home side Livingston and Dundee United. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.91. In the 3 most recent Premiership encounters between Livingston and Dundee United there were under 2.5 goals. In five of the previous ten matches between Livingston and Dundee United both teams scored.
Under 2.5 goals happened four times in the last ten encounters between these two rivals. Livingston managed an average of 1.3 goals, with Dundee United averaging one goal in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet five times in this run of matches. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Livingston, who scored an average of 0.6 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Dundee United, who managed to score one time in those matches.