Last Updated: September 23, 2023
A quick peek at the odds suggests anything but a win for Liverpool will come as a surprise when they take on West Ham at Anfield on Sunday in the Premier League.
Liverpool vs West Ham Stats
- Liverpool have scored in the last 20 matches in a row
- Liverpool have scored in 29 of the last 30 home matches
- Liverpool have not lost 20 of the last 21 matches
- Liverpool have not lost the last 11 home matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Liverpool played, both teams scored
- In 13 of the last 14 matches West Ham played, both teams scored
- In 13 of the last 14 West Ham matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- West Ham have conceded in the last 14 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 11 away matches West Ham played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 11 West Ham away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
Liverpool vs West Ham Squad lists
The 56-year-old Klopp will select the starting eleven against West Ham from these players:
- Adrian (13), Alisson Becker (1), Caoimhin Kelleher (62), Andrew Robertson (26), Ibrahima Konate (5), Joel Matip (32), Joseph Gomez (2), Konstantinos Tsimikas (21), Stefan Bajcetic (43), Trent Alexander-Arnold (66), Virgil van Dijk (4), Alexis Mac Allister (10), Curtis Jones (17), Dominik Szoboszlai (8), Harvey Elliott (19), Ryan Gravenberch (38), Thiago Alcantara (6), Wataru Endo (3), Cody Gakpo (18), Darwin Nunez (9), Diogo Jota (20), Luis Diaz (7), Mohamed Salah (11).
West Ham Squad
Listed below is the full squad of West Ham players that the manager David Moyes will choose from for the upcoming game:
- Alphonse Areola (23), Lukasz Fabianski (1), Aaron Cresswell (3), Angelo Ogbonna (21), Ben Johnson (2), Edson Alvarez (19), Emerson (33), Konstantinos Mavropanos (15), Kurt Zouma (4), Nayef Aguerd (27), Thilo Kehrer (24), Vladimir Coufal (5), Conor Coventry (32), James Ward-Prowse (7), Lucas Paqueta (10), Mohammed Kudus (14), Pablo Fornals (8), Tomas Soucek (28), Danny Ings (18), Divin Mubama (45), Jarrod Bowen (20), Maxwel Cornet (17), Michail Antonio (9), Said Benrahma (22).
Liverpool vs West Ham Lineups
Liverpool vs West Ham Preview
Liverpool swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 3-0 against Aston Villa. They went on to defeat Wolverhampton 1-3 and made it three on the spin against LASK in a 1-3 victory. West Ham go into the season with the clear aim of a top half finish, and if they can build some momentum early on, perhaps even throw their hat in the ring for a place in an international tournament. Liverpool have been in potent form at Anfield, winning no less than five of the past six Premier League matches here. They remained without defeat, as they drew once, hammered in 13 goals while letting in five.
Six points is West Ham have to show from their past three matches, as they beat Luton by 1-2. This was followed by a 1-3 defeat against Manchester City, before winning 3-1 against TSC Backa Topola. Liverpool have one eye on the big prize, although a spot in the top two looks the safer bet as the Premier League gets rolling. West Ham won twice, while also recording one draw, and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Premier League. The scoreline from these matches says ten goals conceded and seven scored. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as West Ham did this season, in the Premier League. They have so far collected no less than one draws.
Liverpool vs West Ham H2H
Liverpool lost just once in 14 recent matches against West Ham. Liverpool no doubt look forward to their next match, as they ran out 1-0 and 2-1 winners when last playing West Ham. Liverpool will be hoping to add another win to their fine tally against West Ham. They are enjoying a good 8-1-1 advantage against their forthcoming visitors. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.40.
Current Premier League standings
Liverpool rank three with 13 points to their name from five matches, while visitors West Ham rank six in the table on ten points.
Full Time Betting
Liverpool claimed eight wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing two and losing zero. West Ham won six of their last 10 away games, as they also drew two and lost two of these matches. Liverpool put seven wins on the board in their last 10 Premier League matches. Their visitors from West Ham claimed all three points in five of their previous 10 league matches.
Both Teams to Score
Liverpool beat West Ham in their last two meetings, as they followed up a 1-0 win with a 2-1 victory. Both teams scored six times in the previous ten matches between home side Liverpool and West Ham. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.57. Liverpool managed to score at least one goal in their last 14 encounters in the Premier League against West Ham. Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the last ten matches between Liverpool and West Ham. Odds on under 2.5 goals are at 3.00 with bookies.
Over 2.5 goals paid out six times in the previous ten encounters between these two Premier League sides. Liverpool pulled off an average of 2.1 goals, while West Ham settled for an average of 0.9 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times in this streak. In Liverpool’s last ten games, there have been over 2.5 goals in nine of them. They managed to average 2.9 goals goals per match across all tournaments. Over 2.5 goals came out in nine of the last 10 matches West Ham played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.9 goals themselves during this run.