Last Updated: April 22, 2023
Prices from the bookmakers reflect how much they expect Liverpool to pull away with 3 points this coming Saturday. They face Nottingham Forest in the Premier League and the latter could be in for a whacking, as Liverpool look to add three valuable points.
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest Stats
- Liverpool have scored in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- Liverpool have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Liverpool have not won the last 5 matches in a row
- In 3 of the last 4 Liverpool home matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In 3 of the last 4 Liverpool home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Nottingham Forest have not won the last 10 matches in a row
- Nottingham Forest have lost the last 6 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Nottingham Forest have conceded in the last 10 matches in a row
- Nottingham Forest have conceded in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- Nottingham Forest have lost the last 6 away matches in a row
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest Squad lists
Klopp will select the starting XI for the upcoming match against Nottingham Forest from the players listed below:
- Adrian, Alisson Becker, Caoimhin Kelleher, Andrew Robertson, Calvin Ramsay, Ibrahima Konate, Joel Matip, Joseph Gomez, Konstantinos Tsimikas, Nathaniel Phillips, Rhys Williams, Stefan Bajcetic, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Virgil van Dijk, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arthur, Curtis Jones, Fabinho, Fabio Carvalho, Harvey Elliott, James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita, Thiago Alcantara, Cody Gakpo, Darwin Nunez, Diogo Jota, Luis Diaz, Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino.
Nottingham Forest Squad
Below is the full team squad of Nottingham Forest. The manager Cooper will pick his starting XI against Liverpool from these players:
- Johnson, Gibbs-White, Freuler, Lodi, Henderson, Williams, McKenna, Worrall, Yates, Aurier, Mangala, Lingard, Navas, Cook, Kouyate, Awoniyi, Felipe, Toffolo, Boly, Niakhate, Danilo, Shelvey, Dennis, Wood, Colback, Hennessey, Scarpa, Ayew, Surridge, Biancone, Richards, Cafu, Arter, Fornah, Swan, Mighten, Taylor.
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest Lineups
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest Preview
Liverpool are in decent shape before their next match, in which they aim to remain unbeaten. Against Chelsea, the match finished 0-0, before another draw followed, this time 2-2 with Arsenal. They were too strong for Leeds, claiming a 1-6 win. In their last six Premier League home matches, Liverpool have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored 15 and conceded three goals. Liverpool scored 36 goals, while also conceding 11 at Anfield so far this season. This places them in the three top, when it comes to scoring on home soil in the Premier League.
Nottingham Forest endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 2-1 by Leeds, before Aston Villa ran out 2-0 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Manchester United, who came out 0-2 winners. Nottingham Forest came through their last six away games in the Premier League without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew one and lost five in which, they were outscored by 14 goals to three. Nottingham Forest have been terrible at getting on the scoresheet away from home in the Premier League. Hitting the target only five times, they have the worst offensive record so far, whilst also allowing 36 goals against.
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Nottingham Forest ran out 1-0 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at Anfield. Nottingham Forest look back on one wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Liverpool. The home side has a 0% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 0-0-1. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Liverpool approach round 32 as number 8 in the Premier League table with 47 points on their account so far. With 30 rounds behind them, Nottingham Forest have amassed 27 points, placing them as number 18 in the standings.
Full Time Betting
In their last 10 matches at Anfield across all tournaments Liverpool won five times, drew three and lost two times. Nottingham Forest claimed one wins, one draw and eight defeats in their last 10 games away. Goals are usually flowing for Liverpool on home soil these days, and at both ends of pitch. Both teams found the back of the net in six of their last 10 matches here. In contrast, both teams to score happened four times for Nottingham Forest in their last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
The last time these two teams squared up, Nottingham Forest ran out 1-0 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at Anfield.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Liverpool, who scored an average of two goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Nottingham Forest’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 0.7 goals in these matches.