Last Updated: August 18, 2023
The Premier League tie at Anfield this coming Saturday sees home team Liverpool up against Bournemouth.
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Stats
- Liverpool have scored in 29 of the last 31 home matches
- Liverpool have scored in the last 15 matches in a row
- Liverpool have not lost 17 of the last 19 home matches
- Liverpool have not lost 15 of the last 16 matches
- In the last 6 Liverpool matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
- Bournemouth have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- In 3 of the last 4 matches Bournemouth played, both teams scored
- Bournemouth have scored in the last 4 matches in a row
- Bournemouth have conceded in 4 of the last 5 away matches
- Bournemouth have not lost 3 of the last 4 matches
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Squad lists
Juergen Klopp will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Bournemouth from the following players:
- Adrian (13), Alisson Becker (1), Caoimhin Kelleher (62), Andrew Robertson (26), Ibrahima Konate (5), Joel Matip (32), Joseph Gomez (2), Konstantinos Tsimikas (21), Nathaniel Phillips (47), Stefan Bajcetic (43), Trent Alexander-Arnold (66), Virgil van Dijk (4), Alexis Mac Allister (10), Curtis Jones (17), Dominik Szoboszlai (8), Harvey Elliott (19), Thiago Alcantara (6), Cody Gakpo (18), Darwin Nunez (9), Diogo Jota (20), Luis Diaz (7), Mohamed Salah (11).
Here is the full team squad of Bournemouth. The 41 year-old Andoni Iraola will select his starting lineup from the following players:
- Darren Randolph (12), Ionut Andrei Radu (20), Neto (1), Adam Smith (15), Ben Greenwood (43), Chris Mepham (6), Illia Zabarnyi (27), James Hill (23), Lloyd Kelly (5), Marcos Senesi (25), Max Aarons (37), Milos Kerkez (3), Ryan Fredericks (2), Alex Scott (14), Dango Ouattara (11), David Brooks (7), Emiliano Marcondes, Gavin Kilkenny (26), Hamed Traore (22), Joe Rothwell (8), Justin Kluivert (19), Lewis Cook (4), Marcus Tavernier (16), Philip Billing (29), Ryan Christie (10), Antoine Semenyo (24), Dominic Solanke (9), Jaidon Anthony (32), Jamal Lowe, Kieffer Moore (21).
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Lineups
Liverpool vs Bournemouth Preview
In their previous three matches, Liverpool first drew 1-1 against Aston Villa, then 4-4 against Southampton before also sharing the points in a 1-1 draw against Chelsea. Liverpool have one eye on the big prize, although a spot in the top two looks the safer bet as the Premier League gets rolling. In their last six Premier League home matches, Liverpool have four wins, while they’ve drawn two and lost none. They scored 12 and conceded eight goals.
Bournemouth came away from their previous three games with just one point, as they lost 0-1 against Manchester United. A 1-0 defeat against Everton followed, before a 1-1 draw with West Ham. Liverpool have one eye on the big prize, although a spot in the top two looks the safer bet as the Premier League gets rolling. Bournemouth won half their previous six away matches in the Premier League, as well as seeing zero draws and suffering three defeats. They scored five goals whilst conceding eight.
Liverpool vs Bournemouth H2H
Liverpool have a great reading on Bournemouth currently, as they won 7 of their last 8 matches against their next opponent. Bournemouth won 1-0 the last time, they faced Liverpool, who won the match before that, when Liverpool claimed a 9-0 win. Liverpool will be hoping to add another win to their fine tally against Bournemouth. They are enjoying a good 7-1-2 advantage against their forthcoming visitors. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 1.22.
Current Premier League standings
Liverpool had a win in mind for their premiere match in the Premier League. In the end, they came away with a point which at least is better than losing the opener. Liverpool put a point up on the board in the premiere round of this brand new season, and they’ll be hopeful of adding three more come this coming Saturday.
Full Time Betting
Liverpool claimed seven wins in their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing two of the games. They suffered defeat in one of these outings. Bournemouth won five of their last 10 games away, drew zero and lost five. Of the last 10 times Liverpool stepped out in front of their home crowd, “both teams to score” happened six times. Both teams also scored in three of the last 10 away games for Bournemouth.
Both Teams to Score
Liverpool were defeated by 1-0 in their last encounter with Bournemouth, but did win the reverse match 9-0, though. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Bournemouth come visiting Liverpool. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet seven times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies. Liverpool scored at least once in 11 of their 12 most recent encounters in the Premier League against Bournemouth. Both teams to score only came out three times in the previous ten games between Bournemouth and Liverpool. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 1.91 with the bookies.
In the past ten encounters between Liverpool and Bournemouth over 2.5 goals came out nine times, with Liverpool scoring an average of 3.3 goals per game. Bournemouth averaged 0.8 goals, while both teams scored three times. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Liverpool, who scored an average of 2.8 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Bournemouth, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.