Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 30, 2023
The Premier League game at King Power Stadium this coming Monday will see visitors Everton facing home side Leicester City.
Leicester City vs Everton Stats
- Leicester have conceded in the last 14 matches in a row
- Leicester have conceded in the last 10 home matches in a row
- In 7 of the last 8 matches Leicester played, both teams scored
- Leicester have not won 11 of the last 12 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Leicester matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Everton have not won the last 14 away matches in a row
- Everton have conceded in 15 of the last 17 away matches
- Everton have not won 8 of the last 9 matches
- Everton have conceded in 7 of the last 9 matches
- Everton have drawn 3 of the last 4 away matches
Leicester City vs Everton Squad lists
Leicester City Squad
Dean Smith will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Everton from the following players:
- Alex Smithies, Daniel Iversen, Danny Ward, Caglar Soyuncu, Daniel Amartey, Harry Souttar, James Justin, Jannik Vestergaard, Jonny Evans, Luke Thomas, Ricardo Pereira, Ryan Bertrand, Victor Kristiansen, Wout Faes, Boubakary Soumare, Dennis Praet, Harvey Barnes, James Maddison, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Nampalys Mendy, Timothy Castagne, Wilfred Ndidi, Youri Tielemans, Jamie Vardy, Kelechi Iheanacho, Patson Daka, Tete.
This is the full squad of players that the Everton head coach Dyche will select from for his starting XI:
- Doucoure, Iwobi, Onana, Townsend, Lonergan, Begovic, Godfrey, Coady, Gray, Calvert-Lewin, McNeil, Simms, Gueye, Garner, Tarkowski, Pickford, Holgate, Keane, Patterson, Maupay, Vinagre, Coleman, Davies, Mykolenko, Mina.
Leicester City vs Everton Lineups
Leicester City vs Everton Preview
Leicester City have seen it all in their last three matches, which gave them four points. Against Manchester City, they came out empty-handed in a 3-1 defeat, whereafter they avenged themselves in a 2-1 win against Wolverhampton. Their latest match saw them sharing the spoils in a 1-1 draw against Leeds. In their last six Premier League home matches, Leicester City have two wins, while they’ve drawn zero and lost four. They scored eight and conceded nine goals. Leicester City are one of the worst home teams in the Premier League with a dismal 15 points and just four wins. They scored 19 at King Power Stadium while conceding 21 as well.
Everton only managed to gain a single point in their past three games, which kicked off with a 1-3 defeat against Fulham. A 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace followed, before Newcastle ran out 1-4 winners. Everton came through their last six away games in the Premier League without a single win. Of those six matches, they drew three and lost three in which, they were outscored by 12 goals to four. No team won fewer matches away from home than Everton did so far in the Premier League this season. A total of one match were won on their travels.
Leicester City vs Everton H2H
The last time these two teams squared up, Leicester ran out 0-2 winners which they surely won’t mind doing again at King Power Stadium. All in all, Everton have a fine reading on Leicester City in previous seasons with a 5-2-3 advantage going into this match. The bookies have Everton to win this match at best price odds of 3.50.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
Goals are flowing freely for Leicester City on home soil currently, as both teams scored in six of their last 10 matches here. Both teams were also on target four times in Everton”s last 10 league games away from home.
Both Teams to Score
Leicester City beat Everton by 2-0 in their most recent match, while Everton claimed a 2-1 win in the match prior to that. As both teams found their way to the goal seven times in their previous ten matches, betting on BTTS naturally would have been profitable. Odds on both teams finding the back of the net are best priced at 1.80 with the bookies. Leicester City scored at least once in 11 of their 12 most recent encounters in the Premier League against Everton. Of the last ten encounters between Leicester City Everton over 2.5 goals came out five times. Odds on over 2.5 goals are at 2.00 with bookies.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the last ten encounters between these two teams. Leicester City managed an average of 1.1 goals, with Everton averaging 1.3 goals in these. Both teams to score was a winning bet seven times in this run of matches. Leicester City scored an average of 0.9 goals in their last ten matches in which over 2.5 goals happened six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in five of the last ten outings for Everton, who managed to score 0.8 times in those matches.