Last Updated: May 27, 2023
Mid-placed Tottenham travel to Elland Road to face struggling Leeds in a round 38 game, which kicks-off this coming Sunday. The home side could do with a win to ease their trouble at the wrong end of the table.
Leeds vs Tottenham Stats
- In the last 11 matches in a row Leeds played, both teams scored
- Leeds have conceded in the last 13 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 11 Leeds matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Leeds have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In the last 6 home matches in a row Leeds played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 11 matches Tottenham played, both teams scored
- Tottenham have scored in the last 11 matches in a row
- In the last 5 away matches in a row Tottenham played, both teams scored
- In 9 of the last 11 Tottenham matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Tottenham have not won the last 9 away matches in a row
Leeds vs Tottenham Squad lists
Sam Allardyce will choose the starting lineup for the upcoming game against Tottenham from the following players:
- Forshaw, Aaronson, Summerville, Rutter, Meslier, Harrison, Robles, Firpo, Klaesson, Erwin, Hjelde, Cooper, Sinisterra, Ayling, Roca, Woeber, Struijk, Bamford, Nissen, Koch, Rodrigo, Greenwood, Dallas, Adams, McKennie, Gnonto.
Below is the full team squad of Tottenham. The manager Mason will pick his starting XI against Leeds from these players:
- Harry Kane, Pierre-Emile Hoejbjerg, Heung-Min Son, Eric Dier, Cristian Romero, Hugo Lloris, Ben Davies, Clement Lenglet, Ivan Perisic, Dejan Kulusevski, Emerson Royal, Oliver Skipp, Rodrigo Bentancur, Fraser Forster, Pedro Porro, Richarlison, Ryan Sessegnon, Yves Bissouma, Davinson Sanchez, Japhet Tanganga, Pape Sarr, Arnaut Danjuma, Alfie Whiteman, Brandon Austin, Lucas Moura.
Leeds vs Tottenham Lineups
Leeds vs Tottenham Preview
In their last three matches, Leeds lost 2-1 against Manchester City, drew 2-2 with Newcastle, before losing to West Ham by 3-1. Many people had Leeds down as candidates for the drop before the season, but rescue is still within reach, as the season nears its end. In their last six Premier League matches at home, Leeds have one win, while they’ve drawn three and lost two. Leeds have the worst defensive record at home this season in the Premier League. They so far conceded no less than 33 goals at Elland Road.
Tottenham have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it started with a 1-0 win against Crystal Palace. Unable to follow that up, they went down 2-1 against Aston Villa, before handing over all three points in a 1-3 defeat against Brentford. Tottenham didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Premier League matches, but managed two draws, while suffering four defeats. They conceded 17 and scored nine goals themselves.
Leeds vs Tottenham H2H
Tottenham lost just once in 10 recent matches against Leeds. Tottenham celebrated two wins against Leeds in their most recent meetings, outclassing their next opponent by 4-3 and 4-0. Leeds have a 10% win rate in the against Tottenham, who won eight of these matches. The total record reads 1-1-8, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Current Premier League standings
Full Time Betting
While Leeds might manage to fight their way to three points this coming Sunday at Elland Road, they’ll probably allow their visitors a say in the matter as well. The home side claimed just one wins to nil in their last 10 matches at home.
Both Teams to Score
Tottenham won 4-3 and 4-0 in the two most recent meetings with Leeds, and go into their upcoming match with a psychological advantage. In the past ten matches between home side Leeds and Tottenham both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.50. The last 5 Premier League meetings between Leeds and Tottenham had over 2.5 goals. In the past ten matches between home side Leeds and Tottenham both teams found the back of the net six times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.50.
Over 2.5 goals came out eight times from a possible ten encounters between Leeds and Tottenham, as Leeds averaged 1.1 goals per game. Tottenham served up an average of 2.3 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet six times over the same period. Leeds saw over 2.5 goals in nine of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in eight of Tottenham’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.