Last Updated: September 30, 2023
The spotlight is on both Le Havre and Lille, as the rivals go looking to boost their points tally. They face each other on Sunday in the Ligue 1 at Stade Oceane.
Entering the match this coming Sunday as favourites, Lille will be looking to squeeze past Le Havre in the standings with a win. While not an impossible task, the hosts are of course highly motivated to at least keep the gap there is now.
How to Live Stream Le Havre vs Lille on Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Ligue 1 matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Le Havre vs Lille may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Stream the game via Bet365
Sign up for Bet365’s live stream service here.
‘Join now’ and enter details.Log in and fund your account.Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Le Havre vs Lille on TV
UK: BT Sport
Le Havre vs Lille Team Stats
- In 25 of the last 27 Le Havre home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Le Havre matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Le Havre have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Le Havre have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Le Havre played, both teams scored
- Lille have not won the last 11 away matches in a row
- Lille have not lost 15 of the last 17 matches
- Lille have scored in 15 of the last 16 matches
- In 11 of the last 13 Lille away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 away matches Lille played, both teams scored
Le Havre vs Lille Squad lists
Le Havre Squad
The 41-year-old coach of the home team, Luka Elsner, will select the lineup against Lille from this squad:
- Arthur Desmas (30), Mathieu Gorgelin (1), Mohamed Kone (16), Arouna Sangante (93), Cheick Doumbia (24), Etienne Youte Kinkoue (6), Gautier Lloris (4), Loic Nego (7), Yoann Salmier (22), Yoni Gomis (35), Abdoulaye Toure (94), Antoine Joujou (21), Bevic Moussiti Oko, Christopher Operi (27), Daler Kuzyaev (14), Emmanuel Sabbi (11), Kandet Diawara (15), Makrane Bentoumi (37), Matheo Bodmer (12), Nolan Mbemba (18), Oualid El Hajjam (17), Oussama Targhalline (5), Rassoul Ndiaye (19), Simon Ebonog (26), Yassine Kechta (8), Alois Confais (25), Andy Logbo (20), Issa Soumare (45), Josue Casimir (23), Mohamed Bayo (9), Nabil Alioui (10), Samuel Grandsir (29), Steve Ngoura (13).
Here is the full squad of the away team. The 50 year-old Lille manager Fonseca will select his starting XI from these players:
- Adam Jakubech (16), Lucas Chevalier (30), Tom Negrel (40), Vito Mannone (1), Akim Zedadka (13), Alexsandro Ribeiro (4), Bafode Diakite (18), Ismaily (31), Leny Yoro (15), Samuel Umtiti (14), Tiago Djalo (3), Tiago Santos (22), Benjamin Andre (21), Hakon Arnar Haraldsson (7), Ignacio Miramon (20), Nabil Bentaleb (6), Yusuf Yazici (12), Adam Ounas (11), Alan Virginius (26), Angel Gomes (8), Edon Zhegrova (23), Gabriel Gudmundsson (5), Ivan Cavaleiro (17), Jonathan David (9), Remy Cabella (10).
Le Havre vs Lille Lineups
Le Havre vs Lille Match Preview
Le Havre are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Lorient 3-0, and then drawing 0-0 with Lyon. They were back as winners when they defeated Clermont Foot 2-1. A top half finish is the dream target for Le Havre, although keeping their Ligue 1 status for another season has to be the priority. In their last six Ligue 1 home matches, Le Havre have two wins, while they’ve drawn zero and lost four. They scored eight and conceded nine goals. No team won as many matches on home soil than Le Havre did so far in the Ligue 1 this season. A total of two matches at the Stade Oceane finished with a home win.
Lille added four points to their collection in their last three matches, which began with a 2-2 draw with Rennes. A 2-0 win against Olimpija Ljubljana followed, before a 1-2 defeat against Reims in their most recent match. A mid-table finish looks like the optimal outcome for Le Havre in a season where they aim to keep the relegation line at bay in the Ligue 1. Lille didn’t manage a single away win in their last six Ligue 1 matches, but managed four draws, while suffering two defeats. They conceded nine and scored five goals themselves. No team won fewer matches away from home than Lille did so far in the Ligue 1 this season. A total of zero matches were won on their travels.
Le Havre vs Lille H2H
Lille are without defeat against Le Havre in their last 4 matches in a row. Lille won 1-0 and 3-1 in the two most recent meetings with Le Havre, and go into their upcoming match with a psychological advantage. Lille look back on three wins in their previous matches against their next opponent in the shape of Le Havre. The home side has a 0% win rate in these encounter for a total record of 0-1-3. No doubt worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy. In one match of the previous four matches between Le Havre and Lille both teams scored.
Le Havre vs Lille Betting & Odds
The odds for the match between Le Havre and Lille as provided by bet365. For the list of latest odds for the match visit bet365.com.
Match odds: Le Havre (4.00) | Draw (3.40) | Lille (1.91)
Over/Under goals (O/U): Under 2.5 (1.80) | Over 2.5 (2.00)
Both Teams To Score (O/U): BTTS No (1.91) | BTTS Yes (1.91)
Full Time Betting
Stade Oceane saw Le Havre winning four, drawing two and losing four of their 10 most recent games here across all tournaments. Lille won zero of their 10 most recent away games, drew seven and lost three. Le Havre scored the first opening goal of the match a modest four times in their 10 previous matches at Stade Oceane. Lille scored the opener in three of their 10 most recent outings away.
Both Teams to Score
Lille got the better of Le Havre in the last two h2h meetings, winning by 1-0 and 3-1, respectively. In the previous four matches between Le Havre and Lille, both teams found the back of the net one time.
Over 2.5 goals came up one time in the previous four encounters between Le Havre and Lille, as Le Havre scored 0.25 goals on average per game and Lille averaging 1.25 goals. Both teams scored in one time of these matches. Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Le Havre, who scored an average of 1.3 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Lille, who managed to score 1.3 times in those matches.