Author: Joe Kizlauskas
Last Updated: April 1, 2023
Kilmarnock welcome Heartsthis coming Saturday in the Premiership, with the host motivated by the possibility of closing the gap in the table on the visitors. On the other hand, the latter could distance themselves even further with a win in this exciting round 30 match.
Kilmarnock vs Hearts Stats
- Kilmarnock have scored in 29 of the last 31 home matches
- Kilmarnock have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- In 8 of the last 10 Kilmarnock home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 matches in a row Kilmarnock played, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 9 Kilmarnock matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Hearts matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Hearts matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 5 of the last 6 Hearts away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Hearts have lost 3 of the last 4 matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Hearts have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
Kilmarnock vs Hearts Squad lists
- Power, Taylor, Chrisene, Alston, Wales, Lyons, Stokes, Doidge, Armstrong, Watson, Murray, Cameron, Sanders, Dorsett, Wright, Jones, McInroy, Vassell, Mayo, Donnelly, Polworth, Chambers, McKenzie, Alebiosu, Walker, Robinson, Hemming.
This is the full squad of players that the Hearts head coach Neilson will select from for his starting XI:
- Craig Gordon, Ross Stewart, Zander Clark, Craig Halkett, James Hill, Jorge Grant, Kye Rowles, Michael Smith, Stephen Kingsley, Toby Sibbick, Alan Forrest, Alexander Cochrane, Andrew Halliday, Beni Baningime, Bobby McLuckie, Cameron Devlin, Finlay Pollock, Gary Mackay-Steven, Lawrence Shankland, Lewis Neilson, Nathaniel Atkinson, Orestis Kiomourtzoglou, Peter Haring, Robert Snodgrass, Yutaro Oda, Barrie McKay, Garang Kuol, Jaden Ferguson, Josh Ginnelly, Liam Boyce, Stephen Humphrys.
Kilmarnock vs Hearts Lineups
Kilmarnock vs Hearts Preview
Kilmarnock failed to win any of their last three matches, though they gained a point against Motherwell in a 1-1 draw, before coming up short against Rangers in a 3-1 defeat. Most recently, they settled for a 1-1 draw against St. Johnstone. Kilmarnock claimed a modest two wins in their past six home matches in the Premiership. They also drew three and lost one, scored seven goals and conceded six. Kilmarnock played five draws at The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park so far this season in the Premiership this season. No team drew as many matches on home soil.
In their last three matches, Hearts won 3-0 win against St. Johnstone, lost 3-1 against Celtic and lost 3-0 against Aberdeen. In their last six Premiership away matches, Hearts failed to win more than once. In stead, they’ve drawn two and lost three, scoring five while also conceding 11 times. No team split the points as many times on their travels, as Hearts did this season, in the Premiership. They have so far collected no less than five draws.
Kilmarnock vs Hearts H2H
The latest encounter between these two teams was a belter of a 3-1 match. Are we in for a similar goal-fest this coming Saturday? Kilmarnock hold a 6-1-3 advantage against Hearts from their latest encounters. The bookies best betting odds on a home win are at 2.80.
Current Premiership standings
Two places behind the league-leaders, Hearts claimed 45 points from 29 rounds, while Kilmarnock amassed 25 points. They now rank as number 10 in the Premiership standings.
Full Time Betting
Kilmarnock claimed five wins, drew three and lost two of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. Hearts won three, drew three and lost four of their last 10 games away. Hearts scored the opener a mere four times in 10 away games, while Kilmarnock did the same in nine of their last 10 outings at The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Both Teams to Score
It was an enormously entertaining 3-1 match, when these two sides last played each other. A similar feast of goals would go down well on Saturday. In the past ten matches between home side Kilmarnock and Hearts both teams found the back of the net four times. Best priced odds on both teams to score with the bookies are at 1.75. Kilmarnock managed to score at least one goal in their last 8 encounters in the Premiership against Hearts. Punters probably shouldn’t go looking for both teams to score, when Hearts come visiting Kilmarnock. At least one team managed to keep a clean sheet six times in their last ten matches. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.00 with the bookies.
In the past ten encounters between Kilmarnock and Hearts over 2.5 goals came out five times, with Kilmarnock scoring an average of 1.4 goals per game. Hearts averaged one goal, while both teams scored four times. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of Kilmarnock’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They pulled off an average of 0.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals appeared in seven of the last ten matches that Hearts played across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 times on average in the process.