Author: Josh Stewart
Last Updated: January 24, 2023
Juventus come up against visiting side Monza in a Serie A fixture on Sunday at Allianz Stadium.
How to Live Stream Juventus vs Monza this coming Sunday
Bet365* provides its account members live streaming access to various Serie A matches. Those interested in watching the live stream of Juventus vs Monza may use this service by following the straightforward instructions below.
Click on this link.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply; 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
How to Live Stream Juventus vs Monza on TV
UK: BT Sport
Juventus vs Monza Match Preview
In their last three matches, Juventus lost 5-1 against SSC Napoli, won 2-1 against Monza, before drawing 3-3 against Atalanta. Juventus have been in potent form at Allianz Stadium, winning no less than five of the past six Serie A matches here. They remained without defeat, as they drew once and hammered in 16 goals while letting in three. Juventus claimed seven wins at Allianz Stadium, scoring 24 times whilst conceding six along the way. This ranks them as one of the 2 best home sides this season in the Serie A.
Monza added four points to their account in their previous three matches, starting off by beating Cremonese 2-3. A 2-1 defeat against Juventus followed, before sharing the points with Sassuolo in a 1-1 draw. Monza won twice, while also recording one draw, and three defeats in their last six away matches in the Serie A. The scoreline from these matches says nine goals conceded and eight scored.
Juventus vs Monza Team Stats
- Juventus have won 7 of the last 9 matches without conceding a goal
- Juventus have scored in the last 14 matches in a row
- Juventus have scored in the last 14 home matches in a row
- Juventus have won 4 of the last 5 home matches without conceding a goal
- In 10 of the last 11 Juventus matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 6 matches in a row Monza played, both teams scored
- Monza have conceded in 15 of the last 17 away matches
- Monza have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Monza have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Monza played, both teams scored
Juventus vs Monza Squad Lists
The 55-year-old Allegri will select the starting eleven against Monza from these players:
- Carlo Pinsoglio, Mattia Perin, Wojciech Szczesny.
- Alex Sandro, Daniele Rugani, Danilo, Federico Gatti, Gleison Bremer, Juan Cuadrado, Leonardo Bonucci, Mattia De Sciglio, Tommaso Barbieri.
- Adrien Rabiot, Angel Di Maria, Enzo Barrenechea, Fabio Miretti, Federico Chiesa, Filip Kostic, Leandro Paredes, Manuel Locatelli, Michele Besaggio, Mohammed Ihattaren, Nicolo Fagioli, Nicolo Rovella, Paul Pogba, Weston McKennie.
- Arkadiusz Milik, Cosimo Marco Da Graca, Dusan Vlahovic, Kaio Jorge, Marley Ake, Matias Soule, Moise Kean, Nicolo Cudrig, Samuel Iling-Junior.
Below is the full team squad of Monza that the manager Palladino will select from for the upcoming game:
- Alessandro Sorentino, Alessio Cragno, Eugenio Lamanna, Michele Di Gregorio.
- Andrea Carboni, Armando Izzo, Carlos Augusto, Gabriel Paletta, Gabriele Ferrarini, Giulio Donati, Luca Caldirola, Luca Marrone, Marlon, Pablo Mari, Samuele Birindelli, Sheriff Kassama, Valentin Antov.
- Andrea Barberis, Andrea Colpani, Andrea Ferraris, Filippo Ranocchia, Jose Machin, Leonardo Colombo, Marco D’Alessandro, Matteo Pessina, Matteo Scozzarella, Mattia Valoti, Nicola Rigoni, Nicolo Rovella, Salvatore Molina, Samuel Vignato, Stefano Sensi, Tommaso Morosini, Warren Bondo.
- Andrea Petagna, Christian Gytkjaer, Dany Mota, Gianluca Caprari, Mirko Maric, Patrick Ciurria.
Check Out Also
Juventus vs Monza H2H
Juventus enter the match against Monza with a 0-0-1 record in their previous encounter. A win rate of 0%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Full Time Betting
Juventus claimed seven wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing two and losing one. Monza won four of their last 10 away games, as they also drew one and lost five of these matches. Juventus kept a clean sheet five times in their 10 most recent matches on home soil. At Allianz Stadium they hope to do so again this coming Sunday against Monza, who kept a clean sheet in one of their last 10 away games.
Both Teams to Score
Juventus witnessed over 2.5 goals in four of their previous ten matches across all tournaments in which they averaged 1.6 goals a game. Over 2.5 goals happened in seven of the last ten games for Monza, who scored 1.6 times on average in those matches.